Model T tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model T tubes

I am in the need of new 2- 30 by 3.5 METAL Stem tubes.
    Thank you.
    Michael
    1928 speedster
    1929 closed cab p/u
    1930 standard roadster
    1931 deluxe tudor sedan
    1967 ss/rs conv.camaro

Related Topics

Collapse

• popsjohn
    Metal Stems on Radial Tubes
    by popsjohn
    I am looking to put radial tires on my car and from what I've read on this forum I will need radial tubes. Can these be purchased with the nickel stems or does the rubber stem tube need to be modified?
    07-15-2020, 09:54 AM
  • dmdeaton
    Metal Stem Tubes
    by dmdeaton
    Unless someone tells me what I am doing wrong, I am done with the metal stems. 5 new Firestones and tubes last fall. One flat sitting in garage a month after I swapped them out, another sitting flat in the garage now. I put a rubber stem tube in last fall and just ordered 4 more. I don't know whats going on with this recent one as I haven't looked at it yet. Last fall it was leaking around the circle
    05-20-2019, 07:44 PM
  • old31
    Antifreeze in tires for balancing
    by old31
    Who is using antifreeze for balancing? Do you see any drawbacks?

I have tied installing the dyno beads twice and I gave up. Once on my old tubes and once on my brand new radial tubes. I vibrated them, shook them, poured them real slow, they just bunched up, so I will stick to the old ugly weights....
    03-18-2019, 10:55 PM
  • old31
    Radial tube install hardware, what have you used?
    by old31
    For those that have installed cokers new radials tires and tubes. Actually, this question doesn't need to be about radials only. Have you installed them with, or without the metal u shaped brackets/bridge washer?

Coker is telling me for the nickel metal stems they should not be used. I have had issues with 2 of the stems pulling out of the tubes.

As Mitch said in an earlier...
    05-25-2019, 07:32 AM
  • BAAP
    schreader metal stems for inner tubes
    by BAAP
    Hello everybody, I recently bought a bunch of old metal stem's for inner tubes. I know the judging standards lists what stems are model a correct, but does anybody have any idea were I can figure out what the other stems go to? I did the google search and came up with some information, but I have a lot of them to figure out. I especially need help with stems for big trucks. As always thanks for...
    03-13-2018, 09:11 AM
  • 2manycars
    Tires
    by 2manycars
    The 600-16 bias firestone wide white tires on my 40 are getting old, and I want to replace them with coker radials. What is the opinion on 600-16 vs 650-16? Are radial tubes necessary?...
    06-21-2018, 06:30 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Tube or Tubeless for Model A Radial Tires?
    by Tom Wesenberg
    I don't plan to buy radials for my Model A, but many have, and there are questions as to whether it's OK to run tubeless?
    I'm on the fence, but here are my thoughts.
    My 1950 Studebaker has metal bolt in stems and no tubes with the radial tires. The Model A rims should be similar but narrower, so I'd think you could go tubeless. The thing is the rim doesn't have the extra ridge to hold...
    06-23-2017, 06:52 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Do radial tires improve the steering and ride of a model a
    by BNCHIEF
    I was wondering about radial tires do they make a big difference on your car steer easier ride etc . I will use the orignal size wheels....
    05-26-2017, 05:57 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Radial Tire Information
    by BNCHIEF
    I was wondering about radial tires do they make a big difference on your car steer easier ride etc . I will use the orignal size wheels....
    05-26-2017, 05:57 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Excelsior Stahl Radials
    by BNCHIEF
    Just got these all done on my car followed H.L. Chauvins advice to the letter and what he had to say about them this is hands down the best thing i have done to date it feels like I added power steering to the car. The difference in ride and handling is like day and night. Not only that they look better than the whitewalls which means I have crossed over to the dark side with Mitch. If anyone...
    09-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Working...
X