30-31 Coupe Doors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30-31 Coupe Doors

Friend is in need of a pair of 30-31 coupe doors. Contact me and I will give you his cell phone number. Thanks Rod
    At some point in time standardization was a creative idea.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DaWizard
    Who knows about the Sport Coupe?
    DaWizard
    Now, when I was younger, my first A was a '30 Sport Coupe, but all I really remember about it was it had some vinyl seat cover material for a roof.

Today I was working on an Aug '28 Sport
    01-05-2018, 11:36 PM
  • efddd
    30 doors
    efddd
    Hi, I'm new here. I just bought a 30 Model A pickup. The passenger door is pretty rough. Can anyone tell me if only doors from a pickup will fit it or will tudor or fordor front doors fit??? Thanks for...
    09-26-2018, 09:23 AM
  • Bill in NJ
    Does any other door fit a 1930 coupe ? (Beside the 1931 door)
    Bill in NJ
    What doors would interchange with a coupe door ??
    07-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  • Ray Horton
    Top dressing
    Ray Horton
    I have thought about renewing the top sealant on my 29 business coupe, but given that it is only a single thickness of fabric, I am concerned about the chemical odor permeating the interior of the car...
    07-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  • Rowdy
    29 Special Coupe Roof
    Rowdy
    Is the roof panel above the door norrower or wider than the panel above the door than that of a tudor? Looking for these panels for my Dads special coupe and a friend called me and the right side he bought...
    09-26-2017, 01:21 PM
  • Rowdy
    29 Oval Window Business Coupe Top Parts
    Rowdy
    Does anyone have pictures and some details for the bracketry and frames for the oval windows? Would like to see them before the fabric is on. Dad wants to convert his Special Coupe to a Business Coupe....
    10-04-2017, 12:26 PM
  • Towd56
    Best way to adjust doors
    Towd56
    can anyone educate me on the best way to adjust doors on a pickup? I know the body mount rubber shims are part of the process. Right now both doors line up perfect with body lines on cowl but the back...
    05-25-2017, 06:59 AM
  • Towd56
    Best way to adjust doors
    Towd56
    can anyone educate me on the best way to adjust doors on a pickup? I know the body mount rubber shims are part of the process. Right now both doors line up perfect with body lines on cowl but the back...
    05-25-2017, 06:59 AM
  • Manager
    29 coupe and roadster sub rail differences.
    Manager
    I'm moving on to the body part of a 29 standard coupe I have. I have a subframe for a Tudor which I thought was just a matter of lenthening a bit but after looking at it the side rail is nowhere near...
    02-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Working...
X