Original wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original wiring harness

A lot of old original wiring harness just gets tossed out because they are not useable and reproductions are easy to get and use.

If you have any old original harness that you have that you are not going to use, I am in need of some.

Thanks.

Steve Plucker
    Prescott, WA

Related Topics

Collapse

• Captndan
    wiring
    by Captndan
    Is there a diagram of the wiring harness forward of the firewall? What wires go where?
    11-21-2019, 03:12 PM
  • Midwest Tin
    NOS A Main Wiring Harness
    by Midwest Tin
    I have an nos main wiring harness that I would like to revive the original wire colors. Has anyone found a method or know of anyone that has renewed nos harness? Any thoughts on this? Jim
    12-31-2017, 06:02 AM
  • popsjohn
    Wiring Harness connection with directional signals
    by popsjohn
    My lights and directional signals work but the wiring is old and looks like potential future problems. I purchased a wiring harness from a fellow club member and started investigating how to install it and keep everything working. I looked at the wiring diagrams posted elsewhere on the site. I did not find any information about integrating the directional signal wiring with the wiring harness....
    07-08-2020, 06:14 PM
  • biggieou
    Wiring harness question
    by biggieou
    I am planning on rewiring my car and have a question regarding which wiring harness to use. I currently have the hidden turn signal kit with the switch mounted on the shifter, utilizing the cowl lamps as the turn signals and would like to keep it this way. Which wiring harness should I get to keep this set up this way? I purchased the one bulb with cowl light, but I'm questioning if this is correct....
    03-21-2019, 05:20 PM
  • frankn
    wiring harness
    by frankn
    I have the new wiring harness from Brattons My question is can I use my old light switch body with this harness or do I have to use the import housing 16690 that Brattons says to use I don't understand why my old one would not work Please explain before I order new one Thanks car is Oct 1928
    07-01-2020, 07:26 AM
  • wrndln
    Dash wiring harness question
    by wrndln
    I am about ready to install the dash harness assembly. One end of harness has the wires with straight clips on the end. The other harness end have a different style clips on the wire end - see pictures. I would think the straight clip end would be installed on the switch and ammeter. It that correct? Thanks for any help.

11-22-2019, 11:46 PM
  • Lefin102
    32 ford coupe new wiring installation help
    by Lefin102
    Hi Everyone, New here and trying to help a neighbor restore his 32 coupe. Can anyone direct me to how and where the wiring harness go? Any pictures would be great. thx Frank
    07-21-2018, 03:55 PM
  • dmdeaton
    Wiring Harness
    by dmdeaton
    Are the new wiring harness's from the major suppliers ok?
    And has anyone tried the modern style fuse blocks?...
    01-31-2018, 10:54 PM
  • canadian
    wiring harness.
    by canadian
    29 Fordor , wiring harness for headlights . under lower rad hose , over hose ? in front of engine mount ? under rad ? ....
    05-03-2018, 10:56 AM
  • DaWizard
    Old Wiring
    by DaWizard
    One of our club members just acquired a rather sharp '49 Ford and has run into a problem replacing the dash lights. When he touches a wire the cloth coating evaporates and he is left with a bare wire.

Any of you out there in interweb space have anything he can possibly coat the wire with that will keep the cloth in tact while he changes the bulbs.

I was thinking maybe some
    02-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Working...
X