FRONT END UNDERBODY TRIM FOR 1946-1948 MERCURY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRONT END UNDERBODY TRIM FOR 1946-1948 MERCURY

Front end missing parts.jpeg Need both pieces please, 8108 is like the lower shielding between inner fenders and the front fender extensions.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Beauford
    Front fender gurus!
    by Beauford
    My front fender overlaps the apron a little and does it on both sides. I assume it just needs to butt up. My rear apron bolt is in the only farthest hole so I would assume there as back as they go. Any suggestions?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    01-17-2018, 06:01 PM
  • plyfor
    Front Fender height / alignment (1930-31)
    by plyfor
    Those with restored cars, new front end components, etc, or low mileage unrestored cars, would appreciate some height measurements from the (outer) front fender brace bolt /serrated bead to the ground for both sides. Some new springs may raise the front ends higher than some factory photos indicate and am trying to get a range for comparison. Also, fenders too high may cause sidemount spares to cant...
    08-23-2019, 07:52 PM
  • SeaSlugs
    Tell tale signs of repop 28/29 front fenders?
    by SeaSlugs
    Gonna buckle down and straighten out one of the 2 half decent pass side front fenders I have, Both have good beads with minor 1/4" crack in the usual outer spot (but not bent and farmer globed fixed or anything) but one down by the running board area was a layer of bondo hiding some nasty lumpy metal underneath but has a decent rest of it. The other fender i have is darn near mint in that area...
    01-08-2020, 10:48 PM
  • 30Pickemup
    Front & Rear Fender Welt on a Pickup?
    by 30Pickemup

I’ve looked through the fine posts on fender welting - and I just can’t see how the rear is routed down to the splash apron, then to the running board - and then out to the end?
    Also - is there a strip that goes on the front of the running board - up across the rear edge of the front fender to the cab?
    I”ve routed a white coat hanger to see if this is where the welting should...
    10-07-2018, 08:58 PM
  • old victoria
    model t front fenders ?
    by old victoria
    I have 4 t front fenders, 1 with 3 rivets at the front,1 with 2 rivets, and 2 with no rivets ,what year are these?? thanks
    05-05-2020, 02:13 PM
  • Steve Plucker
    Front end mesurements
    by Steve Plucker
    Does anyone have a restored front end that can get some measurements for me?

My concern is the attached Tie Rod going from left to right while conected to the Spindle arms.

Thanks.

Pluck
    10-11-2020, 01:19 PM
  • JohnB15632
    Buffing front fenders
    by JohnB15632
    About Last Monday, I painted the front fenders, aprons, and the firewall. I put down 3 layers of Top Coat Paint. I then put down 2 layers of Clear Coat. I have not touched them all week.

My question is, now that buffing is my next step, where is the best location to do the buffing of the front fenders? Do I buff them on the tables or can I mount them on the frame?

Sorry the...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    04-13-2019, 10:58 AM
  • ES2Rider
    Fender Brace ??
    by ES2Rider
    Is there a rubber grommet or cushion that goes on this brace on the front fender bracket?
    There was nothing on it when I got the car.
    Thanks ...
    07-28-2020, 07:59 PM
  • JB-OB
    Forged Front Fender Brackets ??
    by JB-OB
    Metal question from a paint guy.....best way to 'tweak' forged front fender brackets, cold or after heating ?

JB
    06-19-2019, 09:12 AM
  • CSPIDY
    Right Front Shock Broken
    by CSPIDY
    Could this be caused by being too tight? Left front is welded in the same spot.

02-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Working...
X