Trunk Support Arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk Support Arm

I have a 35 Ford 5 window deluxe and im looking for a trunk support arm it can be one from 1933-1936

Welcome to the VFF
    Hope you find what you are looking for.
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

mumbles89 WELCOME to the VFF!!

Give Bill a call at the;
      Early Ford Store
      108 W Bonita Ave.
      San Dimas, Ca.
      909-305-1955
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

I have one. email me at [email protected]

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• JohnB15632
          Luggage Rack w/ Trunk
          by JohnB15632
          For those of you guys who are running with a luggage rack w/ trunk, how are you securing the trunk to the rack?

Thanks
          10-30-2019, 10:08 AM
        • smittykid
          Photo of curved back trunk?
          by smittykid
          Does anyone out there have a photo of a curved back trunk (no spare tire) mounted on a Victoria? Specifically, just like the one Snyder's sells. I'm picking up that 31 Victoria I've been looking at and sooner or later I'm going to install a luggage rack and trunk. My Roadster has no rear spare and it has a straight back trunk and it looks ok. Thanks, Smitty----- Ooops-sorry for the double post.
          06-09-2017, 04:58 AM
        • JohnB15632
          Luggage Rack w/ Trunk Installation
          by JohnB15632
          I tried to mount the trunk on the luggage rack. But, it does not fit.
          It was my thoughts that the luggage rack, when stowed, showed the wooden slats.
          So, when the luggage rack is lowered, the wood slats are down and a metal frame exists on the top.
          My luggage rack will not sit within the metal frame.

Am I doing something wrong?

Color me confused.
          11-24-2019, 11:30 AM
        • Mark Maron
          Finally got a 29 ORIGINAL Trunk rack
          by Mark Maron
          Picked this up at Gettysburg from Caesar, had my eye on it from day 1, worked out great with VARCO trunk extenders, 1/4 steel is used for support and I'm very happy with this, now i need the trunk...:-) ::
          08-29-2017, 05:40 PM
        • convertible don
          Trunk Lock,
          by convertible don
          How can I open the trunk of my 1950 Ford, The key just turns, It does not engage when I turn it.
          10-03-2019, 11:43 AM
        • Soapy
          Trunk Handle
          by Soapy
          I need to know which direction the trunk handle on my 1930 Coupe should be pointing when the trunk is closed. I have looked in the books and on the site but all I can see is rumble seat handles and spare tires. I am assuming that it probably faces down, but we all know what assumptions are worth.
          06-01-2019, 11:00 AM
        • Mark Maron
          Just finished mounting my Custom Trunk
          by Mark Maron
          Have an original 29 trunk rack for My TS.. Mounted it and had a custom made trunk done to be the exact size needed. 16x32x19 high. Turned out incredible and along with the NEW Side mount its just what i wanted....
          02-20-2018, 01:24 PM
        • Apple Green Wheels Rule
          Trunk, Luggage or something else?
          by Apple Green Wheels Rule
          (To coincide with WW, BW and Oil)

I prefer same period luggage and other things rather than a trunk. I got one but it just didn't dress Sarah they way I wanted her to look. The trunk is covered with dust now. Glad I got the luggage when I did, seems value has went through the roof on Ebay.
          07-08-2017, 03:21 PM
        • carolinamudwalker
          Model A trunk
          by carolinamudwalker
          I finely saw a trunk on a sport coup that looked half way descent. Most are too large and look like the front end is about to come off the ground. Has anyone ever built a trunk or know if there are plans out there to build one?
          09-03-2018, 07:25 AM
        • JohnB15632
          Trunk Repair
          by JohnB15632
          About a year ago, I picked up this luggage rack and this trunk for $50.00. I could not pass this up.

Now, I have a great winter project.

First, how do I go about removing this fasteners (rivet) ? I have to start somewhere.

Thanks,...
          01-07-2020, 11:36 AM
        Working...
        X