Clear All

• 1932 air cleaner sticker

Looking for the blue oval 1932 air clean stick for the v8 ford

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ayyy
    Finally Installed It! Vintage Centrifugal Air Cleaner
    by Ayyy
    After many priority shifts and procrastinations, I finally got around to installing the vintage centrifugal air cleaner on my 1930 Model A CCPU.

What's a vintage centrifugal air cleaner?? This air cleaner was patented in 1922 and it works by centrifugally throwing the particles out of the air stream heading towards the carburetor. It does not use a mesh filter, so there is no restriction...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    07-18-2018, 07:30 PM
  • Fordmanm1931
    Air Compessor
    by Fordmanm1931
    Model A air compressor runs on two cylinders and pumps air with other two cylinders....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    11-28-2018, 09:07 AM
  • Poor Boy
    Air cleaner- not
    by Poor Boy
    Good morning guys. I came across this device attached to a Model B carburetor. At first I thought it was an air cleaner until I looked closer. It must be some kind of silencer or velocity stack. The inlet is shaped like a Venturi and looks like it might speed up the inlet air. Any experience with something like this or even a good guess. Thanks. Jim. ...
    08-30-2020, 12:05 PM
  • dmdeaton
    Air Cleaner
    by dmdeaton
    So lets say we have done the balance mod on the carb and we want to use a air cleaner. What is a good one to use? What about the issues with possible raw fuel fires?
    10-13-2017, 09:58 PM
  • Mitch
    From Renner's Corners site
    by Mitch
    ALL of the carburetors released by Ford for use on a Model A or B
    had the float bowls EXTERNALLY vented.
    So the use of an air cleaner of any type will negatively affect the air to fuel ratios.
    These carbs were not designed for air cleaner use.
    To allow the use of an air cleaner the bowl vent must be relocated to the INSIDE
    of the carburetor near the choke plate area.
    04-25-2018, 02:47 PM
  • 2manycars
    Henry Ford's model A air cleaner patent
    by 2manycars
    Check this out. Has anybody ever seen one in person?

https://www.google.com/patents/US180...assignee:motor
    12-29-2017, 01:14 PM
  • MIKE DERUITER
    air presure
    by MIKE DERUITER
    the tires on my 29 model a are 4x4.5x21. no where on the tire do i see air presure suggestions. would 30 psi be about right?
    03-23-2019, 06:15 PM
  • mshmodela
    Air filter debate
    by mshmodela
    I happened to be reading my local traffic laws and there is a law on the books mandating air filter or to say no open carborators.. What are the pro/cons on adding one and any recommendations on what type etc..

Thanks.
    07-17-2020, 02:40 PM
  • Jamey E
    Ford air pump
    by Jamey E
    Do the Model T’s air pump have 2 Ford scripts, or were they still found with the early Model As?
    11-22-2019, 09:11 PM
  • CarlG
    Air Conditioning
    by CarlG
    The heat wave is now upon us. It’s in the mid 60s now. I’ve been working on getting my A/C finished. I actually have had it 95% installed now for several years. But up till now have only used the heater portion of the unit.

With a couple of road trips coming up this summer, I began working on getting the A/C portion completed. Got everything all wired up, charged the system with R132a....
    06-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Working...
X