35 Ford 2 Dr sedan front fenderd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 Ford 2 Dr sedan front fenderd

Looking for a driver's side front fender, preferably steel, but will consider fiberglass.
    Any thoughts.

Welcome Robert to the VFF!
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Welcome to the VFF!
      Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Hey Robert, WELCOME to the VFF!!

Give the folks at "Early Ford Store" a call at 909-305-1955

I'll bet Bill has exactly what your looking for.
        You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Beauford
          Front fender gurus!
          by Beauford
          My front fender overlaps the apron a little and does it on both sides. I assume it just needs to butt up. My rear apron bolt is in the only farthest hole so I would assume there as back as they go. Any suggestions?
          01-17-2018, 06:01 PM
        • Roland Farrow
          1935 Ford Sedan: What to look for
          by Roland Farrow
          I am looking to purchase a 1935 Ford sedan. What weak points should I be looking for as I inspect a car?
          Roland
          02-26-2019, 08:15 PM
        • JB-OB
          Forged Front Fender Brackets ??
          by JB-OB
          Metal question from a paint guy.....best way to 'tweak' forged front fender brackets, cold or after heating ?

JB
          06-19-2019, 09:12 AM
        • plyfor
          Front Fender height / alignment (1930-31)
          by plyfor
          Those with restored cars, new front end components, etc, or low mileage unrestored cars, would appreciate some height measurements from the (outer) front fender brace bolt /serrated bead to the ground for both sides. Some new springs may raise the front ends higher than some factory photos indicate and am trying to get a range for comparison. Also, fenders too high may cause sidemount spares to cant...
          08-23-2019, 07:52 PM
        • donrowling
          1940 Ford fender skirts
          by donrowling
          Can someone tell me the approximate value of these? I know they are not in the best shape but we'd like to sell them. Thanks in advance!
          07-19-2018, 04:56 PM
        • Tom Bellfoy
          installing new front float-a-motor
          by Tom Bellfoy
          Tuesday I will be installing new front and rear float-a-motor mounts in my model A truck. It would appear that most owners install just the rear mounts, however I purchased both front and rear sets with plans to install both sets. Motor is already installed with the steel mounts.
          Has anyone here ever installed the front mounts and if so how high would the motor have to be raised in order to...
          06-18-2017, 07:17 PM
        • JohnB15632
          Buffing front fenders
          by JohnB15632
          About Last Monday, I painted the front fenders, aprons, and the firewall. I put down 3 layers of Top Coat Paint. I then put down 2 layers of Clear Coat. I have not touched them all week.

My question is, now that buffing is my next step, where is the best location to do the buffing of the front fenders? Do I buff them on the tables or can I mount them on the frame?

Sorry the...
          04-13-2019, 10:58 AM
        • Steve Plucker
          Front Spindle Bolts #1 and #2
          by Steve Plucker
          Is anyone reproducing either Style #1 or Style #2 Front Spindle bolts and if so, where may I find a set?

Thanks.

Pluck
          11-14-2018, 11:42 PM
        • sideline
          Ford The New Car
          by sideline
          Recently added to my collection. Twelve pages and the front and back cover. It’s about 5 1/4” wide x 6 7/8” tall.
          At the bottom of the pages is written “23 YEARS OF PUBLIC PREFERENCE”
          since Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 that would make this seem to be possibly a pre introduction promotion piece....
          02-22-2019, 12:36 PM
        Working...
        X