• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• JohnB15632
    Luggage Rack w/ Trunk
    by JohnB15632
    For those of you guys who are running with a luggage rack w/ trunk, how are you securing the trunk to the rack?

Thanks
    10-30-2019, 10:08 AM
  • smittykid
    Photo of curved back trunk?
    by smittykid
    Does anyone out there have a photo of a curved back trunk (no spare tire) mounted on a Victoria? Specifically, just like the one Snyder's sells. I'm picking up that 31 Victoria I've been looking at and sooner or later I'm going to install a luggage rack and trunk. My Roadster has no rear spare and it has a straight back trunk and it looks ok. Thanks, Smitty----- Ooops-sorry for the double post.
    06-09-2017, 04:58 AM
  • albjerryg
    right rear lower fender
    by albjerryg
    I have a 1955 Victoria and there is a small dent in the right rear fender just where the end of the rear bumper is. I wanted to go behind and try and push it out but it look like the is a inner panel there blocking access. Can it be removed??? thanks for any help. Jerry
    06-15-2019, 01:44 PM
  • carolinamudwalker
    Model A trunk
    by carolinamudwalker
    I finely saw a trunk on a sport coup that looked half way descent. Most are too large and look like the front end is about to come off the ground. Has anyone ever built a trunk or know if there are plans out there to build one?
    09-03-2018, 07:25 AM
  • Mark Maron
    Just finished mounting my Custom Trunk
    by Mark Maron
    Have an original 29 trunk rack for My TS.. Mounted it and had a custom made trunk done to be the exact size needed. 16x32x19 high. Turned out incredible and along with the NEW Side mount its just what i wanted....
    02-20-2018, 01:24 PM
  • Mickey
    How to question....rumble/trunk rain gutter
    by Mickey
    How is the rain gutter attached to rear qtr. sheet metal?
    01-16-2019, 10:59 AM
  • JohnB15632
    Luggage Rack w/ Trunk Installation
    by JohnB15632
    I tried to mount the trunk on the luggage rack. But, it does not fit.
    It was my thoughts that the luggage rack, when stowed, showed the wooden slats.
    So, when the luggage rack is lowered, the wood slats are down and a metal frame exists on the top.
    My luggage rack will not sit within the metal frame.

Am I doing something wrong?

Color me confused.
    11-24-2019, 11:30 AM
  • Mark Maron
    CUSTOM Made Trunk for sale, BRAND NEW
    by Mark Maron
    I have another custom made trunk ready to go, 33x13x19 and fits all standard stainless or chrome Model A Racks. NOT for the early steel racks!. Ready to go
    525.00 + Shipping.. located in WI, (usually 105.00 to CA). This is a STRAIGHT Back Trunk.
    Trunk is MINT because it is NEW.. Contact me for any questions, i did NOT make this and am selling for the builder....
    03-12-2018, 01:10 PM
  • DaWizard
    KariKeen Trunk
    by DaWizard
    Well, as some of you may know, I have been hunting for a decent KariKeen trunk for the back of my Tudor. Well, good news, I found one and it is currently on it's way to my house via uship.com.

So, just to give you a tease, and thank Pluck for the write up on them, I will post a couple pictures here and if you are good boys and girls, I will post the build onto the car. Now, one thing
    04-14-2019, 07:51 PM
  • convertible don
    Trunk Lock,
    by convertible don
    How can I open the trunk of my 1950 Ford, The key just turns, It does not engage when I turn it.
    10-03-2019, 11:43 AM
Working...
X