28 - 29 Model A Head Lights - Headlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 - 29 Model A Head Lights - Headlights

28 - 29 Model A Head Lights - Headlights. For more information or photo's give me a call. 406-543-2591

Those look like 30-31 headlight doors. Can you confirm? Also, do you have the lenses?

Comment

• EarlyBert
      EarlyBert commented
      Editing a comment
      30-31 are flatter, not as deep. 28-29 are more acorn shape like these.

I know that. My observation and question was about the doors, not the buckets.

Comment

• Dennis
      Dennis commented
      Editing a comment
      The rings, doors as you call them, don't look like 28-29. In the picture I don't see the hardware for them to clamp onto the buckets.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CSPIDY
    Lights work but
    CSPIDY
    Driving with the head lights on I found that the amp meter shows about15 amps discharge, with the lights off it shows about 15 amps charge. Tail lights...
    09-27-2018, 08:01 PM
  • canadian
    IS THIS NORMAL.
    canadian
    For a Model A , all lights working as normal , no signal lights , when low beams are on and when you flick to Highbeam... the tail lights will momentarily...
    05-10-2018, 12:43 PM
  • canadian
    signal lights.
    canadian
    So just buttoning up a 3 year project , final fit and polish on front bumper and grille shell, everything lines up nice hood and fenders , headlights...
    05-15-2018, 06:06 AM
  • Chevmn56
    Running Lights
    Chevmn56
    Does the Model A have running light????? some people might call them park lights.........getting ready for a night drive to a event and noticed the rear...
    05-05-2018, 09:55 AM
  • EarlyBert
    E28 Headlight installation
    EarlyBert
    I picked up a set of E28 headlights to replace the sealed beam conversion lights that my car came with. (Hideous things. Look like dune buggy lights.)...
    12-03-2017, 10:32 PM
  • Fixitphil
    Halogen headlights
    Fixitphil
    I purchased halogen bulbs that are supposed to fit the original sockets. What is the difference between those bulbs and a halogen sealed beam with adapter...
    11-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Working...
X