Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tires...4.75/5.00-19 Coker Firestone WW 4ea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires...4.75/5.00-19 Coker Firestone WW 4ea.

2300-2500 miles on them, no punctures, lots of tread left, 3 years old. Spider cracks bottom of WWs around the rim. Includes good tubes and liners. Local pick up only..all four $200.00 Contact through PM....thanks
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Related Topics

Collapse

• 2manycars
    Tires
    by 2manycars
    The 600-16 bias firestone wide white tires on my 40 are getting old, and I want to replace them with coker radials. What is the opinion on 600-16 vs 650-16? Are radial tubes necessary?...
    06-21-2018, 06:30 AM
  • old31
    Antifreeze in tires for balancing
    by old31
    Who is using antifreeze for balancing? Do you see any drawbacks?

I have tied installing the dyno beads twice and I gave up. Once on my old tubes and once on my brand new radial tubes. I vibrated them, shook them, poured them real slow, they just bunched up, so I will stick to the old ugly weights....
    03-18-2019, 10:55 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Radial Tire Information
    by BNCHIEF
    I was wondering about radial tires do they make a big difference on your car steer easier ride etc . I will use the orignal size wheels....
    05-26-2017, 05:57 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Do radial tires improve the steering and ride of a model a
    by BNCHIEF
    I was wondering about radial tires do they make a big difference on your car steer easier ride etc . I will use the orignal size wheels....
    05-26-2017, 05:57 PM
  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
    I've sure opened a can of worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
    My spares have never sat into the wells without de-flatting them. I put new tires on the spares a year after I put four new tires on the ground. I made a big mistake not replacing the tubes in the spares at the same time, I did with the four on the ground.

I decide to rotate the tires and get a bad wheel off the road, broken and bent spokes. I took that one and another and made them spares,...
    08-13-2020, 01:00 PM
  • john in illinois
    How to save money on Coker tires
    by john in illinois
    I am writing this as an addition to the recent best tire thread.

Summit Racing has all Coker tires and offers free shipping on all orders over 100$ all the time.

They are a little hard to find on website. Best way is to look up Coker sku number and enter it on Summit site.

Radial tires. https://www.summitracing.com/search?...Coker%20741771

Firestone....
    03-29-2018, 09:22 AM
  • old31
    Radial tube install hardware, what have you used?
    by old31
    For those that have installed cokers new radials tires and tubes. Actually, this question doesn't need to be about radials only. Have you installed them with, or without the metal u shaped brackets/bridge washer?

Coker is telling me for the nickel metal stems they should not be used. I have had issues with 2 of the stems pulling out of the tubes.

As Mitch said in an earlier...
    05-25-2019, 07:32 AM
  • popsjohn
    Metal Stems on Radial Tubes
    by popsjohn
    I am looking to put radial tires on my car and from what I've read on this forum I will need radial tubes. Can these be purchased with the nickel stems or does the rubber stem tube need to be modified?
    07-15-2020, 09:54 AM
  • mysarah
    tire dry rot
    by mysarah
    Hi all. I'm not a mechanic and I'm a Model A novice so there's not much I can contribute, but I sure have learn a lot from checking in regularly during the last year and a half. I driven my 31 Tudor over 5k in the last year and love every mile.
    I need tires. I have two Firestone with good tread but some dry rot. Is it safe to put them on the rear with new tubes? I eat up two new Firestone's...
    05-13-2020, 08:14 PM
  • CarlG
    Coker Radial Tires for the Model A
    by CarlG
    Coker is now offering Radial tires in Model A tire sizes, both 19" & 21", Blackwall & Whitewall:

https://www.cokertire.com/catalog/pr.../category/947/
    https://www.cokertire.com/american-c...whitewall.html

They look like the Firestone bias ply tires.

Not cheap, but what is these days!
    11-14-2018, 01:39 PM
Working...
X