See less

Loaded with parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jordanka16 No good on the Ammeter's. Just some busted up ones. I bought a nice original at Hershey for 35 a couple of years ago.,
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

That's a good deal, I've been looking for a while. My repro is all bouncy and I suspect not accurate. Seems like every "original" that pops up on ebay is a repro.

Comment

Originally posted by ldreeg View Post
        Do you have a speedometer cable for the NorthEast speedometer without trip? i need cable housing and cable.
        So there is a round Northeast and an oval Northeast without a trip. I assume you need a cable for an oval. That would have the keyed end at the driveshaft with the larger diameter cable, correct?
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by ldreeg View Post
          Do you have a speedometer cable for the NorthEast speedometer without trip? i need cable housing and cable.
          The cable I have has the keyed end, is the right length with the larger outside housing. It says Stewart Warner on it.
          It's in excellent condition

F9A8A564-C581-4927-9EDB-1ABD4631031C.jpeg04AA51BF-DB58-48B3-9F88-974C2528F159.jpeg3FDBB095-CF31-4C08-B888-047EC192917F.jpeg
          3 ~ Tudor's
          Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

ANY AA BELLHOUSINGS ? (I know a real long shot!)

Comment