1960 352-2V/Cruisomatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 352-2V/Cruisomatic

For sale is an original 352-2V with cruisomatic transmission. Engine is completely original from air cleaner to oil pan including accessories and is in its original '60 Galaxie chassis. Vehicle is on blocks. Not parting out. You remove. Located in central Virginia. The fan shroud alone is worth plenty. Make offer. Thank you.
    Last edited by Voodoo; 11-08-2019, 02:59 PM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dennis
    Fan shroud tabs
    by Dennis
    Can anybody tell me if the radiator shell holes are in the same location as the fan shroud on a 1928 car? It seems the fan shroud would bolt up to the side supports using different holes than those that hold the radiator shell. The tabs on the fan shroud are closer together than the shell to radiator brackets, and the shroud tabs are lower. Anybody have a picture of that area on a 28 with an original...
    09-03-2018, 03:34 PM
  • Mitch
    Original steel fan blade dangers
    by Mitch
    Original thread

Many folks in the hobby are unaware of the danger that lurks when running an original style 2 or 4 blade fan. If your car has one replacing it should be a priority to prevent bodily injury or damage to the car. The suppliers sell a replacement aluminum 2 blade fan that is well balanced and safe. Here is a link to some more info regarding the construction and deficiency's...
    07-23-2017, 07:13 PM
  • Mitch
    Original steel fan blade dangers
    by Mitch
    Many folks in the hobby are unaware of the danger that lurks when running an original style 2 or 4 blade fan. If your car has one replacing it should be a priority to prevent bodily injury or damage to the car. The suppliers sell a replacement aluminum 2 blade fan that is well balanced and safe. Here is a link to some more info regarding the construction and deficiency's of the original style fan....
    07-23-2017, 07:13 PM
  • Jedmundcars
    Engine Cooling Fan
    by Jedmundcars
    Hi Guys. Quick question. I'm installing a new water pump on Clarabelle. She has a 4 blade fan on her that looks exactly like the pics I see of the later Model B, etc. I thought since I had to pull the radiator I might as well put the 2 blade fan back on. I read where after a certain year (33-34) they replaced that 2 blade with this 4 blade when they needed to be replaced. I guess because of breaking...
    08-09-2019, 05:25 PM
  • hb32
    28 rad shroud
    by hb32
    My 29 came with an original rad shroud that is not installed and so far no issues with overheating so wonder do I really need to install it. Should I hold on to it in case or will the 4 blade be sufficient? I would like a Winfield high compression head and seems that these shrouds are in demand. Comments welcome
    09-09-2018, 12:38 AM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    Is a cracked fan blade........
    by Jeff/Illinois
    ............even worth trying to restore today with the good quality aluminum blades sold by Snyder's and Bratton's?

I have one headed to the scrap pile if not. Also sounds like loose rust scale in the blade when you shake it.
    06-22-2018, 09:41 AM
  • copgib
    Radiator Fan Blades
    by copgib
    I was wondering if I should change my 2-blade fan for a different type and wanted to get everyones opinion. Thanks
    05-10-2018, 08:00 PM
  • thom
    fan shroud
    by thom
    Would our '28 Sport Coupe have had a fan shroud originally? Do they really make a difference in cooling the engine? If it had one, how hard are they to find? Anybody repoping them?
    10-05-2019, 07:32 PM
  • Bikerider58
    Suck it out or let it drip - - oil change
    by Bikerider58
    Sludge in the bottom of the pan is common due to non-detergent oil. If 10 years of non-detergent and 10+ modern detergent oil and engine build; then it seems like the sludge would be cleaned out. I still had a good layer of about 3/8 inch.

I did not check when the pan was off, but suspect a good amount of oil is in the pan below the drain hole. With the engine tilt it seems like there...
    03-23-2019, 12:58 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Unusual Fan Mounting, Not Model A
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Last night I saw an early 60's Triumph that had the radiator fan mounted to the front of the crankshaft.
    So with this mounting, the fan only covered the lower half of the radiator.
    This is the first time I can ever recall seeing a fan mounted directly to the crankshaft on any car....
    06-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Working...
X