AMMCO 880 brake shoe rearcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMMCO 880 brake shoe rearcher

I have one that I used to do model a's. No longer needed. Price is $ 400.00 plus shipping. Sorry I do not have pictures in this section but is posted on the model a section

Related Topics

Collapse

• carolinamudwalker
    Arcing shoes
    carolinamudwalker
    Just my attempt to arc my shoes to their drums. I rotated the shoe back and forth in the drum until it moved smoothly. Could not find anybody that still did this in my area. I did not try to put the...
    04-24-2018, 10:47 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Pay Attention to Details
    Tom Wesenberg
    This is what happens when you don't pay attention to details. Someone used a thin E clip, rather than the correct thicker U clip to secure the parking brake lever to the brake shoe. They also left out...
    05-14-2018, 06:52 PM
  • Bob C
    Emergency brake or hand brake
    Bob C
    While going through the parts book trying to identify some brake rods I noticed Ford changed the name three times.
    A-2853-AR Rod, emergency brake lever to cross shaft 1928-29.
    A-2856-D Rod,...
    09-26-2017, 05:49 PM
  • Steve Plucker
    Installing new brake shoes
    Steve Plucker
    Have removed the rear brake shoes from the rear brake system BUT left the emergency brake carrier plate intact.

Now I want to install the rear brake shoes (with new pads) and find that it...
    08-27-2017, 06:54 AM
  • Mitch
    Brake Information & Adjustment Procedure
    Mitch
    Brake Adjustment Procedure:

I've noticed posts about sticking brake pedals and poor brakes. If the brake rods are not set up correctly , the brakes will be poor even if all parts are new...
    05-13-2017, 04:04 PM
  • GranTudor
    BRAKE SHOES
    GranTudor
    HELP!! I am redoing the front brake shoes on my late 31 CCPU. I find that some of the shoes do not follow the curve of the drum. i.e. a 1/4" space at the center of the shoe, with the ends touching...
    05-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Working...
X