37-40? Ford parts new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37-40? Ford parts new

Hello. I recently acquired a lot of new MAC brand parts. These were purchased for a 1939 Mercury Convertible As spares. I have a lot of new baggies and some old parts like screws and body trim clips. I’d like to sell as lot. Not sure what they’re all worth but would like to get 175 obo. I can show better photos if your interested. If it’s high I’m sorry. It’s a start. I also could toss in some small trim and window crank parts for a bit more. Mostly same era cranks and no later than 1946 as we had a super deluxe.

any questions message me! Thanks!!

Related Topics

Collapse

• Poor Boy
    Reproduction parts
    by Poor Boy
    Good evening. I have been spending quite a bit of time working on my A over the winter and I think that I might have an observation. I have a couple of truckloads of parts, original and early reproduction, that I bought from estates. I have also bought new reproduction parts to fill the gaps in what I needed. It appears to me like there is a dramatic improvement in the quality of the newer parts...
    03-20-2020, 04:36 PM
  • STOOZE
    Where to find chrome parts.
    by STOOZE
    I just bought a 1951 Ford. Albeit in great condition, it does need a few parts re-chromed or replaced. Where might I find new parts?...
    03-15-2019, 10:07 AM
  • Nelson C
    Ford Licensed Parts
    by Nelson C
    The packaging (plastic bag) on a number of reproduction Model A Ford parts from Suppliers will sometimes have printed "Ford Licensed Part". It's my understanding that all "Ford Licensed Parts" must be compared with what is contained in the "Model A Restoration Guidelines and Judging Standards" especially for Fine Point judging. Would all "Ford Licensed Parts"...
    02-12-2019, 12:24 PM
  • jordanka16
    Stocking up
    by jordanka16
    So, I intend for my car to last at least as long as me, to that end I have been thinking about extra parts to keep on hand. I know from reading that certain NOS parts are much better than any new ones, points for example. Are there any other NOS parts that it would be worth searching ebay for just to have on hand, parts that the repros do a poor job of replicating?
    10-22-2018, 08:24 PM
  • KB9JLO
    Question on "extra" parts...
    by KB9JLO
    As some of you know - I'm a newbie. I have a 1930 Town Sedan - Murray body. Not planning to restore, just want to make a decent driver - not a rat rod, not a street rod - just a Model A driver... Nothing is definite - everything is dependent on money, of course. I'm 60 and will be doing most if not all the work myself. I know I've been over this before. I'm getting to the punch line really! ...
    11-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Working...
X