font size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• font size

Hey Mitch, As of yesterday the font size on my VFF is very small. No other sites or pages are this way. I have my computor set to 125% as it has always been. Any suggestions?

Thats interesting Art because i increased the font sizes when the forum was in it’s early stages to make it easier on the eyes. Most sites are smaller than ours and harder to read. Can you give me an exact example of where the font is to small so i can look into it. There is not one universal setting to accomplish this, as each area has its own unique set of adjustments.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you switch browsers or change anything on your end?

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Art now that i'm looking at the site on my regular PC i don't see anything that has gotten smaller in font size.

I didnt change anything but it was after an update. I will look thru my settings again. Thanks.

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, If you can't find the issue on your end please specify exactly the font your mentioning. A screen shot would work

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jim Mason
    bold font speedometer decals
    by Jim Mason
    Do you know of anybody making the bold font decals for the early speedometers? If so what's their contact info?
    03-11-2018, 06:39 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    New forum look.
    by BNCHIEF
    Dude this is just too cool reminds me of being a boy when color tv came out there were two shows in color back then Laredo and Bonanza and now you are no longer black and white.
    10-31-2017, 07:23 PM
  • Brian30A
    Speedometer
    by Brian30A
    I have a 1930 'A' Deluxe Roadster. The speedometer is a round Stewart Warner. It has the number 413 stamped on the back of the casing. It is sealed (re-sealed?). My issue is that it runs about 10 mph too fast. Most of what I've read is about non-working speedo's. Can't find anything re my dilemma. Is there an easy fix for this? Or am I looking at a rebuild? Does anyone know what the significance...
    07-24-2018, 11:42 AM
  • Leo
    1930-31 Stanco Quail Thread Size for Cap Piece?
    by Leo
    As the photo shows but not in great detail there is a hole in the middle of the quail cap which is threaded. That thread size is what I need to know. That thread is used to hold the plate which makes the cap swivel but remain attached to the base which is secured to the radiator. I don't have the swivel piece but if someone can identify the thread size I will devise a solution....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    03-19-2018, 05:38 PM
  • Jim Mason
    28-29 popout
    by Jim Mason
    While not in the standards I believe the popout bezel was 'square' in profile till mid to late 28 (top) and rounded over after that (bottom). opinions?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    11-10-2017, 09:40 PM
  • DaWizard
    Site Goodies
    by DaWizard
    Hey Mitch, how do I get a "reputation"?

I see it listed on the "Members List" but don't see anything in and around the posting area.

I think I want a Reputation.

While I am on the subject of site goodies, what is the "Tag" and what will it do, or should I just experiment?
    06-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Working...
X