Never underestimate the.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never underestimate the.

Never underestimate the math skills of an Engineer. Lessons JDs holder and others should well know; we might not write well but damn we can count ;) Q.E.D.

Related Topics

Collapse

• slammin
    NEVER FORGET
    by slammin
    Mitch, my apologies for going off topic. We should all take a moment to remember those who lost their lives in 2001. God bless America.
    09-11-2018, 08:42 AM
  • DaWizard
    Whirlwind 3 day outing!
    by DaWizard
    I will preface this by saying that we have the greatest Model Aers in the Diamond Tread chapter of MAFCA!

One of our working members was to have a weeks vacation so one of the others suggests we have an outing to commemorate the vacation. After 2 weeks of intense planning it was finalized and set for Mar 26th. We left from one of the clubs favorite starting spots, Der Weenerschnitzle...
    03-30-2018, 10:55 PM
  • tbirdtbird
    Dallas club Yellowstone tour youtube video
    by tbirdtbird
    For those interested

https://youtu.be/zGGlOMoOQ94...
    09-13-2017, 09:16 PM
  • merjohn
    New
    by merjohn
    1. We will be getting the block bored out to 60 over in a-couple of weeks. This motor was seized when we got the truck. It had 40 over pistons in it and we are going to go to 60 over. The pistons were bought from Snyder’s. My question is should we have all four cylinders honed to 4 thousands over or just numbers 3 and 4 and hone 1 and 2 to 3 thousands over. The reason I am asking is I have read...
    04-27-2018, 08:55 PM
  • Larry Jenkins
    Off topic, but try to indulge us..
    by Larry Jenkins
    Funny things happen when you get old. You seem to remember old things. Both my wife and I are in our mid eighties. Went though 2.5 Model A restorations during our 65 years of marriage. Oh yeah.. 4 kids too.

The thing I remember most is when I met her. August 11,1951. 67 years ago. Kinda proud about that. But don't ask me what I had for lunch yesterday..

Lar...
    08-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Working...
X