LA Awesome Cleaner from Dollar Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Awesome Cleaner from Dollar Tree

I just read about this cleaning product from another site, and it got rave reviews. I'll have to look for it and give it a try. About 10 years ago I bought a couple cans of upholstery cleaner from Dollar Tree, and the stuff was the best I'd ever used. They never got it back again though, so I'm looking for the best replacement for it.

I got a bottle of that stuff awhile back from walmart supposedly degreaser. Simple green still beat it hands down. (simple green smells better as well)

Comment

I usually pick up a couple bottles of that cleaner when I'm in the US. Mix it 50/50 with water. Works good.
      I buy it, because it's cheap, and so am I. Jeff
      Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pAAt
        Engine cleaning before paint
        by pAAt
        I have spent hours scraping my block off and I enjoyed every minute of it, which surprised me a bit. I have oven cleaner from the Dollar store and Simple green from another store. Tom Wesenberg, could you tell me the rest of the cleaning process or come down and show me how to do it ? P.S.- if you decide to come down, could you bring some plasti-gage and a variety of gauges, mics, shims, emery cloth,...
        06-12-2017, 02:04 AM
      • WMWS
        Antifreeze
        by WMWS
        I have been using Prestone "the green stuff". It says it contains ethylene glycol. Then I looked at some Peak, also green, that I had and some of the GM orange stuff. They all said contains ethylene glycol. No mention of OAT or IAT. From what I have read color doesn't mean much anymore. OAT seems to be a no no but how do you really know what you have if it doesn't say. Then there is Propylene...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        06-02-2019, 10:32 AM
      • Leo
        Regarding Cleaning of Greasy Parts
        by Leo
        I was over on the Bronco site and some people were raving about a product called Oil Eater, said it outperformed Simple Green and Super Clean for cleaning engines and is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-corrosive. Amazon 32 oz. for $8.99 spray bottle. Anyone try it?
        01-13-2020, 02:25 PM
      • Ayyy
        Finally Installed It! Vintage Centrifugal Air Cleaner
        by Ayyy
        After many priority shifts and procrastinations, I finally got around to installing the vintage centrifugal air cleaner on my 1930 Model A CCPU.

What's a vintage centrifugal air cleaner?? This air cleaner was patented in 1922 and it works by centrifugally throwing the particles out of the air stream heading towards the carburetor. It does not use a mesh filter, so there is no restriction...
        This gallery has 3 photos.
        07-18-2018, 07:30 PM
      • dmdeaton
        Air Cleaner
        by dmdeaton
        So lets say we have done the balance mod on the carb and we want to use a air cleaner. What is a good one to use? What about the issues with possible raw fuel fires?
        10-13-2017, 09:58 PM
      • Jm29henry
        The best product to clean a carb
        by Jm29henry
        I bought a zenith 1 carb that I will rebuild, what is the best product to soak parts for cleaning before rebuilding?
        06-15-2017, 10:04 AM
      • pAAt
        Zenith carb cleaner
        by pAAt
        I have one of my Zenith carbs in mineral spirits as of today. I bought a box of TSP and plan to boil it tomorrow for a few hours and then put it in the freezer for a spell. I will check out if brass comes out freely. I will clean ports out with a paper clip or wire suitable for that chore. My question is, is bead blasting that necessary ? I have a friend that could do it for me, but I need my extra...
        10-03-2017, 09:18 PM
      • old31
        Antifreeze price comparisons
        by old31
        I went shopping for anti freeze, the concentrate, not the 50/50 mix.

Prestone yellow per gallon.

O'Riellys $17.99

Wallmart $10.95
        07-06-2018, 03:42 PM
      • newshirt
        Bubba White: The Miracle Whitewall Brightener
        by newshirt
        What does the creative redneck use to brighten whitewalls when the wife's fingers are already worn to the bone?

Would her white shoe polish work in a pinch? Or is there a good whitewall tire paint at the part store?
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        05-30-2017, 09:44 AM
      • 2manycars
        Henry Ford's model A air cleaner patent
        by 2manycars
        Check this out. Has anybody ever seen one in person?

https://www.google.com/patents/US180...assignee:motor
        12-29-2017, 01:14 PM
      Working...
      X