Can this winter get.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this winter get.............

any more boring????????????? Having cabin fever is an understatement. Winter is a time of rest but not this winter, pure 100% unadulterated boredom!!! I miss my Sarah. Never thought that I'd miss having a woman around 24/7 but she hasn't been around this winter and it's staring to show on my sanity. I had to go over last Friday to St Charles and was close to her hospital ward, stopped in for a visit to let her see she'd not been abandoned. She needs an upgrade and repair of some of her bones and internal organs. Was great to see her. I coped a feel, said a few seductive words to her about this coming Summer and the plans I had for us. She hinted she wanted to go to the Chapel of Luv out in Vegas but she wouldn't make it and neither would I. Bones, shoes and internal organs are just not like they use to be. Roll on Spring, Summer and Fall, your needed for sanity reasons!! MINE!!!!!
    Last edited by Grit Kid; 02-12-2018, 09:04 AM.
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Rant/Receive/Relief!!!! New issue of Model A Restorer arrive today!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      BILL WILLIAMSON commented
      Editing a comment
      If I ever get "Cabin Fever", I just thank GOD for my "CABIN"!
      Happy Dad & Dog

SQUIRREL...!! Jeff
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
      A Happy Ending!
      by Mitch
      Winnipeg woman wins appeal to keep Model A planter in her yard

Liz Kitzul has won an appeal to keep her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford in her backyard.

A Winnipeg woman can keep the treasured remnants of her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford, which she has converted into a planter in her back yard.

Liz Kitzul, known in the local car culture as "Hot Rod Liz"...
      10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
    • Hoogah
      Calling all southern Texans (with our without your hat!)
      by Hoogah
      I meant with OR without your hat (how come I can't edit the title??!!)

I am on the MARC Facebook group (as well as way too many other old car forums!). I am posting here in an attempt to help out another member of that group who posted about trying to tidy up her father's estate in McAllen TX (almost Mexico!), including a swag of Model A stuff. Apparently her dad was well regarded in...
      03-11-2020, 11:20 PM
    • Grit Kid
      Better than ever before.............
      by Grit Kid
      Sarah is running now like she's never before. So much more power. Before she took hills but not like she's doing now. I accelerate at the bottom of a steep hill and she takes off. I have to watch my speedo to hold her back. She staying cool even in this heat I have and...……..she hasn't used a thimble of coolant and no foam/froth/bubbles. I might get to enjoy her now and...
      07-12-2018, 07:32 PM
    • Grit Kid
      Sarah's coming home gift.
      by Grit Kid
      As some of you know, my gal Sarah has been away this winter being poked and prodded, examined, felt up, rubbed and just about every indecency a lady can endure to make herself better looking and running for her man!!!! She'll be coming home soon so I got her a Welcome Home Darlin gift!!! If she returns pregnant, I'm hoping for a Roadster!!! ...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      02-02-2018, 10:44 AM
    • Jamey E
      Wanted for display at local dealership
      by Jamey E
      As you guys all know, I do not have my own A yet. Tonight we had my son’s car out & stopped at a local gas station to fill her up. A lady approached us & asked if she could take some pics of the car. Of course we allowed her to & she started snapping away.
      She went on to tell us that she works for a local GMC dealership that just recently purchased a Ford dealership about 45min...
      09-01-2019, 09:08 PM
    • Jedmundcars
      Clarabelle Squirrel Hunting
      by Jedmundcars
      Clarabelle is getting more dependable and I’m trusting her more and more. Took her to Lowe’s last night after dark.
      My youngest wanted to go hunting today and we took her (because I knew it wouldn’t muddy). Coming back out of the woods there were more squirrels gathered around Clarabelle than we saw all day! Looked like a Disney movie LOL!
      It’s just fun using her and it adds...
      11-02-2019, 02:02 PM
    Working...
    X