Text Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Links

Is anyone interested in knowing how to make a text link out of any word or words you choose? It is easily done using the link icon in the enhanced editor.
    Click the link for the how to instructions.

click here, see post #20
    4~ Tudor's
    1~ Coupe

Henry Ford said,
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mike V. Florida
    Link to Tom Endy's articles
    by Mike V. Florida
    Here you will find a plethora of information,...
    06-11-2017, 11:39 PM
  • Mitch
    Posting U-tube videos
    by Mitch
    I put this in the Forum Support area sticky but figured it might help bringing it front and center.

When posting U-tube videos to the site it's best to use the "Enhanced Editor" then click the "Movie Link" next to the mountain image icon. Copy the "Share Link" (not the URL) of the video and paste it into the box then click ok.
    This puts the video directly
    10-29-2017, 01:53 PM
  • Mickey
    drag link install, need help
    by Mickey
    Just finishing up installing a front axle, king pins, front spring, tie rod, etc. Everything fine until I come to the drag link. Silly huh? Just two ends. Well here is what's happening. I know the drag link has a front end and rear end and I know which is which but it doesn't seem to matter. BTW the drag link is solid steel, not adjustable and it's a new one from Brattons. If I connect the correct...
    12-03-2018, 12:06 PM
  • rheacox
    I think I need a new drag link
    by rheacox
    From the other pictures I have found it looks like that bend shouldn't be there. Should I try to straighten it or find a good used one?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    02-10-2020, 03:56 PM
  • Supergnat
    Drag link question
    by Supergnat
    I punched rebuild parts fo my tie rods and drag link. There seems to be a problem with the drag link and I already tossed the old internal parts. I am unable to screw the drag link plug in after I slide the link over the ball and insert the ball seat and spring. If I screw the plug in a little first it will not slide over the pitman arm ball. Do I have an earlier style link that does not get the...
    02-02-2020, 03:29 PM
Working...
X