• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Road Studebaker.............

Hey Tom.....got one???
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-LARGE-H...QAAOSw9GhYfYVK

"Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

I think he's driving Ed !!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

A Studebaker Weasel. Great vehicle. A neighbor farmer has one, its a riot and it still its original Studebaker engine and driveline. [ many have been changed over the years]

Comment

Although not made by Studebaker...I had one of these and how I wish I had one today. Best thing for squad and platoon use I ever experience. There was the Weasel and here is the Mule!!! That's not me in the photo, I'm much better looking!!!!

Comment

• JDupuis
          JDupuis commented
          Editing a comment
          My neighbour has a mule like that. Jeff

30 years ago I went to look at a Weasel to buy, but the price was too high. I think it would be fun to own one if I was in the country instead of the city. The flotation pods are an extra if you want to go on water with them.
        As I recall, what Ed pictured above is called a MULE, and I had a chance to buy two of them for $1500 about 15 years ago. Sure do kick myself for not jumping on that deal.

If you visit the Studebaker National Museum in South Bend, you will see a beautiful Weasel on the lowest level.
        Last edited by Tom Wesenberg; 01-19-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• JDupuis
          JDupuis commented
          Editing a comment
          Saw it there. Jeff

Originally posted by Tom Wesenberg View Post
        30 years ago I went to look at a Weasel to buy, but the price was too high. I think it would be fun to own one if I was in the country instead of the city. The flotation pods are an extra if you want to go on water with them.
        As I recall, what Ed pictured above is called a MULE, and I had a chance to buy two of them for $1500 about 15 years ago. Sure do kick myself for not jumping on that deal.

If you visit the Studebaker National Museum in South Bend, you will see a beautiful Weasel on the lowest level.
        None for sale on Ebay but this framed photo is.....memories, Nam 1968!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not me in the photo, I'm still much better looking!!!

Comment