Off topic topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic topics

This "off topic" area is a great spot to air "off topic" stuff and leave the "topic" stuff alone. Clever idea!

I'm a little "OFF"---"Maybe" I'll just LIVE here!
    Bill Noname

Comment

I hope you all remember the 78rpm vinyl records.

I have one that is 12in round, has 9in of playing surface and plays for a ½ hour.

How many groves does it have on one side?

If you think you know, PM me first before posting to let the others guess.
      Last edited by DaWizard; 07-08-2017, 12:41 AM.
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

The Dog: sez, "2,337 grooves, he counted them"---But he sez he's only JOSHING, there's only ONE---LOL
        Dogs': Dad:p

Comment

*smacks Bill for NOT reading my posting and sending me his answer in a PM* Now everyone knows the answer
          You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

i have an old stand-up Victrola with prob 500 records . i was to lazy to go get one and count, it's nice to have a dog
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said
            "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

A trivia thread!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if a track tread of a tank is moving at 30 MPH on the top, how fast is the bottom tread moving across the ground?
              "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

No treadheads own Model As I guess...............they must drive Chevys!!!!

Comment

• DaWizard
                  DaWizard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, in my reasoning, if it is doing 30mph on top, must be doing 30mph on the bottom.

Originally posted by Apple Green Wheels Rule View Post
                A trivia thread!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if a track tread of a tank is moving at 30 MPH on the top, how fast is the bottom tread moving across the ground?
                It's not moving at all, and the tank is moving 15 MPH.
                I've asked people before a similar question about what part of a car is not moving, no matter how fast the car is traveling.

Comment

Top track going 30 MPH, bottom of the track is not moving. Bottom tank rollers roll over the bottom track by being stationary.

Comment

If a car is doing 30 MPH, how fast is that buzzing FLY, in your car, FLYING?
                    Bill Bored

Comment