How Much Should a Flag Terminal Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Should a Flag Terminal Cost?

I would think about 5 to 15 cents each, but not if you call it a Harley part. Check out these crazy prices.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flag-Wiring...RYkmWA&vxp=mtr

When I was 12, my English bicycle had a couple of these clips to hold the rear brake cable to the frame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frame-Head-...9aRmco&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by Tom Wesenberg; 01-03-2018, 12:11 AM.

Only another reason to stay away from "brand" branding products.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

And someone will probably buy them
      3~ Tudor's & 1~ Coupe
      Henry Ford said,
      "It's all nuts and bolts"
      "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

They DO include free shipping!

Comment

• Mike V. Florida
          Mike V. Florida commented
          Editing a comment
          and there are 25 of them. Fine point parts, what can I say.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DBaldwin
        How much?!!!!
        by DBaldwin
        this is crazy but not unheard of….These people must want to retire off of someone else’s ignorance. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-A-For...-127632-2357-0
        10-31-2021, 09:04 PM
      • canadian
        Frame
        by canadian
        doing some winter maintenance , I noticed on both sides of frame , ahead of engine mounts approx 8 inches forward there is a dip in frame , just a small ridge on both sides , one is close to steering box. question is this frame sag? my doors ,hood fit and close really nice. is this original in frame design or the dreaded sag?
        03-01-2021, 05:16 PM
      • Mickey
        A word of caution ordering from Weldingsupply.com
        by Mickey
        I ordered an 11 pound spool of wire from them about a month ago ($100) but didn't use right away. When I opened it the spool was broken. I called them but because it had been so long they would only turn it over to UPS to see if they would make good on. I then ordered another roll (another $100) and it came in about 15 minutes ago and the spool on it is also broken. I immediately called Welding Supply...
        03-18-2019, 03:48 PM
      • DaWizard
        Part Warning
        by DaWizard
        Since this is the second speedo cable I have purchased from Moss, I was informed they get them from Snyder's, so I am sending out this warning. The internal cable for the 28/29 is too short if you use the stock outer cable!!

It will fit but when pushed all the way into the depth of the turtle, it is short in making it all the way into the speedo square and you need it all the way into
        09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
      • Dan Kurth
        Sagging frame questions
        by Dan Kurth
        I have two frames that need to be straightened, one is down about 3/16" and the other about 1/2". I took the front axle off the first one I'm going to try, and plan to leave the rear attached to hold the back down. I have a sawhorse under the frame under the engine mounts, and I'll hang some weights on the frame horns. So, in heating the frame, how hot should I get it and how big of an area...
        08-14-2018, 08:49 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Pay Attention to Details
        by Tom Wesenberg
        This is what happens when you don't pay attention to details. Someone used a thin E clip, rather than the correct thicker U clip to secure the parking brake lever to the brake shoe. They also left out the wavy washer between the two parts, and this left the parking brake lever loose enough so the cable spring pushed it outward, where it rode against the brake drum. One wear spot is where the cable...
        05-14-2018, 06:52 PM
      Working...
      X