How Much Should a Flag Terminal Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Should a Flag Terminal Cost?

I would think about 5 to 15 cents each, but not if you call it a Harley part. Check out these crazy prices.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flag-Wiring...RYkmWA&vxp=mtr

When I was 12, my English bicycle had a couple of these clips to hold the rear brake cable to the frame.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frame-Head-...9aRmco&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by Tom Wesenberg; 01-02-2018, 11:11 PM.

Only another reason to stay away from "brand" branding products.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

And someone will probably buy them
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

They DO include free shipping!

Comment

• Mike V. Florida
          Mike V. Florida commented
          Editing a comment
          and there are 25 of them. Fine point parts, what can I say.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DaWizard
        Part Warning
        by DaWizard
        Since this is the second speedo cable I have purchased from Moss, I was informed they get them from Snyder's, so I am sending out this warning. The internal cable for the 28/29 is too short if you use the stock outer cable!!

It will fit but when pushed all the way into the depth of the turtle, it is short in making it all the way into the speedo square and you need it all the way into
        09-18-2017, 08:30 PM
      • Dan Kurth
        Sagging frame questions
        by Dan Kurth
        I have two frames that need to be straightened, one is down about 3/16" and the other about 1/2". I took the front axle off the first one I'm going to try, and plan to leave the rear attached to hold the back down. I have a sawhorse under the frame under the engine mounts, and I'll hang some weights on the frame horns. So, in heating the frame, how hot should I get it and how big of an area...
        08-14-2018, 07:49 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Pay Attention to Details
        by Tom Wesenberg
        This is what happens when you don't pay attention to details. Someone used a thin E clip, rather than the correct thicker U clip to secure the parking brake lever to the brake shoe. They also left out the wavy washer between the two parts, and this left the parking brake lever loose enough so the cable spring pushed it outward, where it rode against the brake drum. One wear spot is where the cable...
        05-14-2018, 05:52 PM
      • lwicker113
        1941 vs. 1948 car frame
        by lwicker113
        Will a 1941 Ford 2dr body fit on a 1948 frame? My son and I might have found a better frame than we have if it will fit. Thanks for any help. Save this old man from making a mistake. Thanks...
        10-15-2018, 07:07 PM
      • DaWizard
        Major Brain Fade!
        by DaWizard
        Help!

I am sitting here wondering how I am going to adjust the rear brakes on this AA sitting in my driveway tomorrow and it has been so many years since I have had one apart that I can't remember how they adjust!

Is it the same as the A with just larger brake shoes and the same ratcheting adjuster?
        05-20-2018, 10:15 PM
      • DaWizard
        Shifter/hand brake plate?
        by DaWizard
        Ok, I have a small problem that I just can't seem to fix.

Now, in my original July '28 Tudor I have this nifty plate on the floor that goes down around the front mounted hand brake lever and rests firmly on the angle of the floor boards.

There are 3 little twisty things that are riveted to the floor and foot board, that are suppose to hold down the plate, but they are bent
        09-26-2017, 07:41 PM
      • Brian French
        Massachusetts
        by Brian French
        I was told as of today, Massachusetts has a new vehicle inspection procedure.
        There are now 3 or more cameras in the inspection bay, a body camera on the inspector, and audio communications with somebody at the registration office, which can ask for additional inspection...at will. One of the new requirements is the parking brake must be set, and the engine reved up and the clutch released....
        10-01-2017, 10:57 AM
      • Dennis
        Shipping from the Netherlands
        by Dennis
        How can these guys possibly ship to the USA at these rates?
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-model-A...p=mtr#shpCntId
        09-17-2017, 09:17 AM
      • Bill in NJ
        Speedo not working at all
        by Bill in NJ
        Looking for advice or article on what to check first in getting it working. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
        10-28-2017, 10:32 AM
      Working...
      X