No announcement yet.

I enjoyed the GoPro films..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed the GoPro films..............

over there...how come no one has posted any here? Did the film makers stay there? I know I'm not edjamakated enough to make any, are the rest of the clientele here the same way, a pure dumbass like I? I have an excuse, too old, can't teach an old dog new tricks, I tried. So?????????????????????????????????? If you don't respond and admit you're as dumb as I, as old as I, then you have no excuse, Mitch does have a shitlist, not many on it....yet!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

My daughter bought me a dash cam last year, but I have no clue how to use it, let alone upload it here. I loaned it to a friend of mine, hopefully in the future he can teach me.
    For Christmas this year, my wife, Sharon, bought me a drone with HD movie recording as well. I haven't got a clue!
    What were they thinking? Hell, I miss my flip phone. Just upgraded to a smarter phone.
    My life is filled with too many toys. . Jeff
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a dash cam in my truck. It links directly to my phone for easy video upload. With all the on the roads now a days ya need it

I bought a voice recorder, twice as small as a Kit Kat bar, and still haven't got a clue on how to use it. It's back in its box, where it should be, until I find someone that needs it more than I. Flip phones are where I'm at now and don't plan to get any smarter. Pat
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

What are gopro films? Yeah I still use a flip phone and when it dies I have a spare.

Comment

I had all the plans to do GoPro videos, got it all and found out it was above my edjamakation level and sold it all off to a forum member here (back then is was there). I still have and use a flippy phone, turn it on when in the car for hands free Bluetooth. There was a time when people would ask me if I had Bluetooth, I'd look in the mirror and smiled and I'd say NO!!! A little green and black but no blue.

Comment

I had a spare flip phone too. But I wore them both out. My new phone is an old one of my wife's.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

:-) how are you all posting here ?
          You all must have some smarts !
          I use my smart phone for posting, much easier to use than getting the lap top out :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Big hammer View Post
            :-) how are you all posting here ?
            You all must have some smarts !
            I use my smart phone for posting, much easier to use than getting the lap top out :-(
            Quite easy Hammer, even for me. Mitch makes it easy for old fart members. Click on the camera, upload and BINGO!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm on my IPad. I use this thing as my camera as well. I don't have a pc. Jeff

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
                BILL WILLIAMSON commented
                Editing a comment
                I have trubble, jist gettin' signed in on my reglar computator---
                KDad Dense