No 3X Spark Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 3X Spark Plugs

I was hoping for a set of 3X spark plugs, but all Santa left me was a lump of coal and some yellow snow.

Christmas Santa Pee.jpg

Santa's been drinking again ! There are 4x plugs on espray now ! They're a hotter plug right ? Merry Christmas to you and your family Tom !!! Pat
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Actually I got some 3X plugs a few years ago when they were cheap on Amazon. Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea a whole bunch of us cashed in on that deal

• BILL WILLIAMSON
        BILL WILLIAMSON commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a BLESSED MAN, I don't need ANYTHING!!!!
        Dad Happy

Related Topics

Collapse

• tbirdtbird
      Spark plugs
      by tbirdtbird
      There was a recent discussion regarding spark plug length and performance.

We are not fine point here, and run the Motorcraft TT10 plugs, a known acceptable replacement for the Champion 3X.

The pix show the length difference between the newly arrived Jordan J-3 plugs and the TT10 plugs. Also shown is the Jordan box..

Viewers can determine for themselves if there...
      10-26-2019, 05:22 PM
    • dmdeaton
      Spark Plugs
      by dmdeaton
      What spark plugs are you guys running and where is the best place to order some?
      08-29-2017, 03:39 PM
    • Soapy
      Spark Plugs
      by Soapy
      When I was 16, and had a 1930 Tudor, it seemed like it would only run right on the Champion plugs that were available. Over the years, I have been collecting old plugs that would fit. My coupe came with a set of Champion C-4 plugs, which I still have, I have several sets of ribbed Champion W16Y plugs and some singles: A pink Firestone Polonium S-40-CF, A Champion C-4 with a Brass top (with a broken...
      07-10-2019, 10:54 PM
    • Brian French
      Champion 3X
      by Brian French
      does a new Champion 3X spark plug need the gap adjusted?
      if so, do you use a file or dremmal tool?

Thank You;
      03-28-2018, 10:16 AM
    • carolinamudwalker
      Spark plugs
      by carolinamudwalker
      Just pulled the plugs after the grandfather mountain tour 900+ miles and the porcelain is as white as snow. TT-10 plugs, car ran great. Added 4 oz MMO per fill up. Not enough miles for the tanning or am I running lean? Also, how many times should you re-use the copper spark plug gaskets?
      08-02-2020, 09:27 AM
    • Dennis
      Champion 3X
      by Dennis
      Does anybody have the Napa part number for the 3X spark plugs? I can’t find it in my phone....
      10-03-2019, 08:36 AM
    • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      Change Spark plug
      by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      this is the engine of my Ford A and I would like to change the spark plugs
      I could recommend some, I like the 3x style but I do not know if they are the best
      Thank
      04-06-2018, 12:58 PM
    • A29tudor
      Best Spark plug and Gap
      by A29tudor
      Has anyone come up with a decision what they find for the best spark plug for the Snyder 6.0 head and what gap would seem to be better? Just wondering. I have been using an Autolite 3076 for a number of years (20 +) in a Brumfield 5.9 head, was recommended many years ago by Larry B. I now also have the Snyder 6.0 in other engines and wondered if there are other recommendations.
      07-27-2020, 07:01 PM
    • GranTudor
      Spark Plugs
      by GranTudor
      I have to change my plugs from MM to regular ford size. I have a set of Autolite 3076, set of Motorcraft F11 and a set of Champion C-16C . What should I use? Is there a table showing various plugs and their heat range from hot to cold? Thanks Grant
      09-09-2019, 12:05 PM
    • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      Spark plug 3x champion
      by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      Hi friends
      I bought the 3x champion spark plugs and I need a tool to adjust them, what would it be? Spark plug hexagon is 1- 1/8 inches
      Thank you
      06-10-2018, 08:20 PM
    Working...
    X