No announcement yet.

YA!!! Right!!! Give me a break!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YA!!! Right!!! Give me a break!!!!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he...tandhp#image=9

Where's the mermite cans and the mess gear, I don't remember a Christmas dinner like that and, I only remember Santa visiting on my first tour and I had to save his fat arse because the idiot came in over the perimeter with his lights flashing and bells ringing. Ole Charlie shot his arse down and I had to crawl through the bullets and mortars out to his sled, throw his arse over my shoulder and run like hell back to the perimeter and when I found out he left his bag full of babes for us back at the sleigh, I ran back, grab the bag and ran back dodging a hail of gunfire only to find out the bag was full of cans of powdered eggs and Spam. On my second tour he never showed because he heard I was back again and he knew I would have shot his sorry arse down that time myself and I would have too.......
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

I wuz cuttin' wood in our Mountains & found an O.D. can of FRUITCAKE It was GOOD! TIP: if going into the woods, DON'T buy a Camoflouged WALLETAND, don't back up over your Gas Can! I collect many smashed ones in the woods! I could tell STORIES & STORIES about the woods, even SNAKE stories!
    KDad

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
      Where is FLOP from Pittsburgh?
      by Tom Wesenberg
      FLOP use to post pictures of his Model A rust repairs and metal shaping, and he did excellent work. I wish he would start posting on this site, as I really enjoyed watching his repairs.

I found this link to some of his work, by doing a Google search. His posting could even help someone wanting to do their own repairs.

https://www.diyauto.com/manufacturer...ration-by-flop
      10-19-2018, 12:53 PM
    • George Miller
      Two Model A's found in a garage. no pictures
      by George Miller
      Years a go a friend came to me and said he found a 2 door Model A that he wanted. But there was a 1930 four door there also. He said the guy would only sell both. So I got the four door, he got the tudor. The problem was we had to take the wall down on the lean too that was attached to the garage, to get his tudor out. Then the guy made us put it back up after we got the car out. He did not help....
      12-08-2017, 11:08 AM
    • CM2
      Tool Throwing
      by CM2
      Used to work a CAT spread with a fella named Myron,a great guy and a good mechanic who stuttered...He was a tool thrower when he got pissed. I learned to duck when he stopped stuttering,he only stopped stuttering when he was mad as hell. I used to sneak around his work area and say "MMMMMyron,hahahahand me wrench...what ever he had in his hand at the time came flying..Anyway,post up the moments...
      02-12-2018, 09:02 AM
    • 2manycars
      Memorial day parade photo
      by 2manycars
      Here is a photo of the guy who was on the vererans float with me. It was his birthday, and he was 95 years old that day. He told me that exactly 75 years ago, also on his birthday, he got his draft notice for WW2.
      You might notice that he looks better than me.
      The other photo is my daughter and her dog, and me.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      05-30-2018, 12:55 PM
    • sunnyorm
      The End of the Trail ??
      by sunnyorm
      Alright, here's a story from a few days ago in my town: i went to a garage sale, and the guy had a large assortment of tools, so i was paying for the tools i bought, and we get to chewing the fat, so i mention my Model A, so he says he recently lost a friend was 97 years old, and used to work on Model As, until his passing. So the guy i bought the tools from gives me an account of this 97 year old,...
      05-18-2018, 02:25 PM
    • Ray Horton
      Have you ever been stopped by a cop?
      by Ray Horton
      Beauford's post about his two mile drive for a Coke got me thinking about the times I've been stopped by a cop while I was driving my A. It might be entertaining, if not informative, to share some stories. One of my memorable stops was coming home about 9:00 pm on a dark country road with my 3-month old daughter asleep in the back seat (no carrier, it was 1970). First the county deputy wanted to tell...
      01-06-2018, 09:39 PM
    • BILL WILLIAMSON
      THINGS YOU'VE BEEN AFRAID (skeered) TO ASK ABOUT
      by BILL WILLIAMSON
      This is NOT a TIP goody, so don't move it, MITCH.
      The Dog: jist "asked"--"If this is gonna' be LOOOONG, I gotta' go "P" first"--He "thinks" he's my spel checkur, I "HUMOR" him:p
      Pat taught me to write in NUMBERED "BULLET" statements. It's EASY to go back & find the GOOD ones & EASY to discount the really DUMB ONES....
      08-27-2017, 08:06 PM
    • Tom Wesenberg
      Coming Soon to a Town Near You, A New Scam
      by Tom Wesenberg
      Usually the scams are easy to detect because they come from countries that don't know our language too well.
      Now it starting to be homegrown. I just read this one on the Studebaker website.

"Hello, I got a phone call, the caller new my name and I liked 1951 starlight coupes He said someone from the east coast was going to buy his starlight and backed out but gave him my name...
      09-12-2018, 07:23 PM
    Working...
    X