Heeeeeres Johnny!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeres Johnny!!!!!

Good Morning!!! It's 4am, do you now where your children are????

So!! Who do we have in the audience tonight?? We have Brent, Mr Chauvin, CPV240, Goldstandard, aka, Crying over Bitcoin and ibadman. Goooooood morning!!!! What brings you here this morning, the coffee, nightmare, wife snoring or a feckin drunk racing through your village at 3am and misses a corner and hit's the bridge railing and then limps on out of town?
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Update: The idiot kid who took out half a guard rail tried to get out of Dodge but the blown tire and the rim marks from the guard rail to the car didn't take a blood hound to find the car. Sheriff has the him now. He got about a mile out of town, told his daddy and the Sheriff he hit a deer, his daddy believed him until the rim trail from the guard rail to the car was mentioned. OOOOPS!!!!!!! :rolling
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      BILL WILLIAMSON commented
      Editing a comment
      I wuz up EARLY cuz I had to "P"--
      I hold an Important lookin' envelope against my forehead, like Johnny, and say, "I THINK IT'S JUNK MAIL"---Pat's been gone or years & they're still tryin' to sell her Hearing Aids & Life Insurance & they even offered Gregg a CREDIT CARD--LOL
      Last edited by BILL WILLIAMSON; 12-23-2017, 11:40 PM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
    Coming Soon to a Town Near You, A New Scam
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Usually the scams are easy to detect because they come from countries that don't know our language too well.
    Now it starting to be homegrown. I just read this one on the Studebaker website.

"Hello, I got a phone call, the caller new my name and I liked 1951 starlight coupes He said someone from the east coast was going to buy his starlight and backed out but gave him my name...
    09-12-2018, 07:23 PM
  • sunnyorm
    The End of the Trail ??
    by sunnyorm
    Alright, here's a story from a few days ago in my town: i went to a garage sale, and the guy had a large assortment of tools, so i was paying for the tools i bought, and we get to chewing the fat, so i mention my Model A, so he says he recently lost a friend was 97 years old, and used to work on Model As, until his passing. So the guy i bought the tools from gives me an account of this 97 year old,...
    05-18-2018, 02:25 PM
  • Rob Patterson
    I missed the boat with this Early Ford Story.......
    by Rob Patterson
    Our Model T came to us when my Father passed away and my Mother asked me to find a home for his car collection. At that stage the T looked pretty miserable as can be seen in the photo below. Sandy and I had gathered all the parts we could find so we could make the car look as complete as possible for photos for possible buyers.
    But when I did find a buyer, Mum couldn't sell it to him, so if...
    04-29-2019, 07:06 PM
  • Leo
    Model A's In Commercial's and The Movies?
    by Leo
    I was in the car wash yesterday and noticed a guy with a nice mid 80's Mercedes coupe. We struck up a conversation about the car and he said that he was on his way to a commercial shoot in NYC. He went on to say that he has this car registered with an agency that supplies vehicles to photographers who want them for commercials. He also told me that the typical fee for using his car was $1000 for a...
    12-04-2018, 08:47 AM
  • 2manycars
    Suggestions solicited for driving a Model A with a bad left leg.
    by 2manycars
    My friend is 87 years old, and his legs do not work as well as he would like, and he asked me if there was some conversion to aid clutching, or even an automatic transmission adaption. He does not want to give up driving his Victoria.
    05-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Working...
X