Who is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Looks like a young Barbara Stanwyck.

Comment

Originally posted by BudP View Post
      Looks like a young Barbara Stanwyck.
      YIP!!! Back in the 20s when she was a Ziegfeld Flapper girl. She was a doll!!!!

Comment

My aunt has a picture of a movie star from many years ago, and I had no idea who it was.
        My aunt said it was Betty White, which I never would have guessed.
        Betty was always good looking, but when she was about 30, she was really hot.

Comment

Sorry guys, but I'm not sold on that being Barbara, she doesn't have the distinctive features I remember.
          You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Originally posted by DaWizard View Post
            Sorry guys, but I'm not sold on that being Barbara, she doesn't have the distinctive features I remember.
            I didn't either at first but it's her.........

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ck&FORM=IARRSM

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
              BILL WILLIAMSON commented
              Editing a comment
              When I wuz young, Mamma had a THICK Magazine of the current Actors & Actresses, I had MOST of it memorized. FUN things to remember!

• CarlG
              CarlG commented
              Editing a comment
              Bill -- That was the Sears & Roebuck catalog, you were looking in the "ladies" section.

As a Kid, we hid the Old Catalog in the Outhouse, so we could look at the UNDIES pages, without gettin' our EARS BOXED! We threw away the SLICK Pages, as they were useless:rolling Using CORNCOBS, was NOT just a "rumor"
            Dad Ancient

Comment

Comment

• JDupuis
                JDupuis commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally love the song. Thanks for posting. Jeff