You HAVE to watch this through.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You HAVE to watch this through.....

I LOVE this guy and the comparisons he does. If you have never watched one of his videos, you will soon become a regular watcher.

This is the second or third time I have watched this and it is still funny as hell!!

If strong language bothers you, don't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRNdUYasHU

Last edited by DaWizard; 12-16-2017, 07:23 PM.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Related Topics

Collapse

• DaWizard
    For those of you that haen't seen this yet.
    by DaWizard
    I found this guy some time back and just now thought to post up his video. He not only does some things wrong, he does most things with a bit of thinking right. Some very good watching to kill the time shut in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92W9svmBBY
    04-10-2020, 12:02 PM
  • 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Secrets working on As
    by 1930 Closed Cab PU
    If this was not so sad, with a chance of someone not knowledgeable using this 30 minute video/nfo on an A, it would be hilarious.

This is the best example I've seen of why I dislike using Utube as a source of info.

https://youtu.be/LC5SYil9vGw...
    11-11-2019, 12:11 PM
  • Beauford
    Cracked Tilly...
    by Beauford
    So the Tilly Carb is toast so I was steered by a "member" here to contact Berts for a rebuilt. I have no core so paid the 295$ and if I ever find a core they will refund $100. I am very happy about the deal, 1) it is original and original to the truck, 2) He said the mechanic does nothing but build and test over 1000 carbs a year and is very anal. Should be here next week as he was rebuilding...
    05-12-2018, 01:18 PM
  • DaWizard
    The other use for a Model T wheel!
    by DaWizard
    If you have not seen what this man can and has done, feel free to paruse his videos, he is a true artist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWKon3m8_MA
    03-20-2020, 09:43 PM
  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Model ATimes..thanks John LaVoy
    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Your article in this issue of Model A Times on water temperature was very helpful. I like how you present an article with the non-mechanic Model A owner in mind. Thanks

Ed
    06-29-2018, 10:44 AM
  • DaWizard
    64th Holiday Excursion
    by DaWizard
    Be there or be square.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    12-25-2019, 08:10 PM
  • Mickey
    Firewall update - Before and After
    by Mickey
    I'm really glad you guys convinced me to attempt the repair rather than attempt to replace the firewall. It wasn't that hard but it isn't quite as good as it looks either. But I plan to insulate it on the inside so no one will see it.
    P.S I now have a perfectly good indented firewall coming out of blasting and being primered for the guy that really has to replace one.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    03-17-2019, 01:02 PM
  • DaWizard
    Engine Pans
    by DaWizard
    Since this was brought up again, I want to know.
    Did your car have pans when purchased?
    51.06%
    Did you add engine pans?
    36.17%
    Do you drive without engine pans?
    38.30%
    Will you add the engine pans?
    19.15%
    Are your engine pans powder coated?
    31.91%
    10-07-2019, 10:41 AM
  • Mark Maron
    Pancake Breakfast.
    by Mark Maron
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    04-06-2018, 08:53 PM
  • DaWizard
    Henry Ford Picnic
    by DaWizard
    So sorry to post this so late but I have been brain dead. I am sure if you didn't preregister someone will be glad to take your $15.00/person and let you partake in the festivities.

Come out and enjoy the Diamond Tread's 50th anniversary party and get a button and I think a window sticker for your Model A.
    Starts
    06-09-2019
    Ends
    06-09-2019
    05-31-2019, 02:14 AM
Working...
X