Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gangster Land.......beware of pending disappointment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangster Land.......beware of pending disappointment.

New movie out, set in the mid-20s about https://www.fandango.com/gangsterlan...8/moviereviews. Don't buy it, don't watch it waste of time and money. Props are all off from costumes to Model As. Very few cars used fit the time period. What a movie. Ed'critic gives it 1/2 a star ..............I would give it a One Star but that piece of has already been taken!!!!!!!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

I usually DELETE about 3 out of 4 Movies I record Lots of out there
    Dad Redeyes

Comment

Originally posted by BILL WILLIAMSON View Post
      I usually DELETE about 3 out of 4 Movies I record Lots of out there
      Dad Redeyes
      I rented it for two days for $7.99 off Direct TV....I should have just lifted the lid and threw it down the toilet.
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jeff/Illinois
        New movie w/ Model A Fords
        by Jeff/Illinois
        I've been seeing previews for a new movie set during the Depression that has plenty of Model A's in the scenes that is coming out in November I believe on the USA network?

"Damnation". Looks to be kinda violent but we'll have to check it out..............
        09-28-2017, 12:38 PM
      • old31
        Pinion puller
        by old31
        Mitch on the dark side you mentioned a Snap On set that you really liked. Do you a have the part number? Or is there a better used kit that I could look for ?
        01-03-2018, 11:21 AM
      • Mark Maron
        Model A New Mailed
        by Mark Maron
        An Announcement from the Office of the
        Model A News

We would like you to know the Model A News July/August Isssue has mailed Monday August 6th, 2018
        It should take about one week or less for you to get it.
        If you do not receive it in a reasonable amount of time please ask your local post office why you are not getting it promptly.
        Any Questions regarding this notice, Please

08-08-2018, 12:16 PM
      • canadian
        LIFE
        by canadian
        How much life was expected from a Model A, I was wondering to myself , did them people think that 90 years later there purchase was still going to be around , Personally I find it amazing . rough times back then , money to maintain there car must have been hard to come by. I have a 29 and found some coins in front door bottom from 1932.. just wondering a few coins probably made a difference, 90 years...
        05-22-2018, 12:36 PM
      • Ray Horton
        Model A prices are up?
        by Ray Horton
        I look at cars for sale on Craigs List every week, and it seems to me that local prices for Model A's have gone up about 20% over the last year, across the board, for all conditions. Are you seeing anything similar in your region? Disclaimer: I have never bought a Model A, in over 55 years in the hobby, with the intent that I would make money on it. That has sometimes happened by accident, but I'm...
        08-11-2017, 11:52 PM
      • tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer? Advice from my bank......
        by tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer?
        Given the high rate of fraudulent financial transactions going on, who wouldn't be.

I am selling a car (thank goodness not an A) to a party in Michigan, and we are in Texas.
        I would always prefer a face-to-face cash-in-hand transaction, but in this case that is not possible. As the seller, I needed to...
        08-18-2017, 01:43 PM
      • Chuck Sea/Tac
        What came first, the chicken or the egg?
        by Chuck Sea/Tac
        Or, in this case, the long distributor shaft or the two short ones?
        I looked up in the 28 to 37 parts book, but the illustrations are very generic. Although, if it was a two piece, then I would think it would be two part numbers.
        We have a debate going between several of us in the local club, and I said I would research it. TIA
        10-26-2018, 12:45 AM
      • Fixitphil
        Pointers on 1st time Tour Leader
        by Fixitphil
        I need some pointers on leading a Model A a one day tour for the first time. About 180 miles round trip.
        Thanks, Phil
        02-01-2018, 05:39 PM
      • dmdeaton
        Pulley Puller
        by dmdeaton
        What do you use to pull the crankshaft pulley? 3 arm gear puller?
        03-22-2018, 06:24 PM
      Working...
      X