Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There a National Do Something Stupid Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There a National Do Something Stupid Day?

This is just so far out stupid that it defies any explanation.

Stand Up Scooter.jpg

Stupid is what stupid does!!!!!!!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

What ever it takes to get chicks Tom ! OOOPS, delete, delete......... Goodbye Franken !!!
      Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• Apple Green Wheels Rule
        Apple Green Wheels Rule commented
        Editing a comment
        I considered him a sleaze ball even when he was on SNL!!!! He left out Slick Willy Clintoon in his resignation speech.

• pAAt
        pAAt commented
        Editing a comment
        It was all down hill for SNL after he arrived for sure. Lock both Clintons up and see if anybody cares !

Related Topics

Collapse

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      STUPID!
      by BILL WILLIAMSON
      When I bought Minerva, her carb DRIBBLED, everywhere ! The seller sed, "I DON'T know why my tank is always EMPTY"? The benefit was a SUPER SHINY CLEAN TANK!
      Friend, Chuck, gave me a gasket kit. When I removed the through bolt to remove the bowl, I sed, "NO wonder it leaked, sumone used a LOCK washer"!!--At least, it wuzn't drilled fur a KOTTER KEY!-- Couldn't find a COPPER...
      09-02-2017, 01:01 PM
    • newshirt
      Define Frame-off Restoration
      by newshirt
      Why is it called "frame-off restoration"? I don't understand how a frame can be taken off, or what it is taken off of. The wheels, yes. The body, yes. But not the frame. It can't be taken off of anything.

Can anyone explain where this term came from? And why it is used? I understand the meaning behind it, but not the choice of words.

Shouldn't it be "body-off...
      05-15-2017, 04:46 PM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      It was running when grandpa parked it
      by Jeff/Illinois
      This picture courtesy MAFCA's 'A' of the Day for Sunday, April 8, 2018. Ever come across one like this and somebody has told you that!
      04-08-2018, 10:29 AM
    Working...
    X