Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks CHEESE HEADS

I had enough, my EL JUNKO cloths washer, is

I might just take to the range and test out my Mauser on it...

My new Speed Queen from you Wisconsin folks is on the way. MADE IN USA!!!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

MSH, did you buy it from the Elmwood Hardware store ? They advertise good quality, like the older models, We bought a new one and the wife hates it ! We're checking on buying a good used one or drive to Elmwood, Wisconsin (45 minutes away)and buy a new one. I'll use this one to clean parts or put it at the front of the driveway with a sign like Michael's. Keep me updated on how you like it. Pat
      Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
        BILL WILLIAMSON commented
        Editing a comment
        Met some nice clean lookin' Folks at my WASH & TUMBLE place. A Sailor showed me how to ROLL clothes, to fit in a Back Pack---I left when an Old Lady came on to me!
        Dad Clean

• pAAt
        pAAt commented
        Editing a comment
        Bill, I was once told by an older gentleman, get what you can when you can !! Being clean can wait till another day Pat's a bit of a retrospect ? or something on that order... Sending you good cheer and nothing else Pat

https://youtu.be/ZzvJrAYDc7c

THE QUEEN HAS arrived! GEE GOOD OLE METAL HAS MASS! THANKS RIPON, WI Folks

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sphanna
        Bad Chinese Thermostats vs Good made in Israel thermostat
        by sphanna
        i went to NAPA and purchased a Stant 180* thermostat. Got home and tested it before installation. It would not open even in boiling water. Took it back and noticed it was made in China. Got my money back and said I wanted one made in US and was told that no-one made them in us anymore. All from China. I said, I'll check somewhere else. I went to OReilly's and found a (Murray Plus + # 3838 ) 180* Thermostat...
        10-12-2017, 11:13 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        A Slight Delay in Making New Voltage Regulators
        by Tom Wesenberg
        When I started making voltage regulators years ago, I bought my transistors from the local electronics surplus store. I bought all 15 Motorola transistors that they had, and they worked fine. I then found a guy on ebay that had a box of 200 ON brand, so I bought his, and they worked fine. Now I'm down to just a few left, and I couldn't find the ones I wanted from an American supplier, so I ordered...
        09-11-2018, 05:35 AM
      • pAAt
        Cabs on !
        by pAAt
        Friends helped me place cab on the frame and set my bed on a rolling cart. I can get the rest done myself, from here on. Pat
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.
        06-09-2018, 08:09 PM
      • pAAt
        Acetone and Atf penetrant
        by pAAt
        I grabbed my penetrant spray bottle and it was empty ! That's normally normal, but I had just filled it a few days ago, and then I found a tiny puncture on the bottom I then noticed my work table wasn't going to be rusting in awhile. Good thing is, I have room to work on my table now !! Good evening everyone !! Pat
        03-18-2018, 08:30 PM
      • George Miller
        Painting my T
        by George Miller
        Hope Dave gives some advice on this. I have been sanding my T coupe body. It was left out side for a long time. Most of the paint is gone, it has a lot of surface rust only two places that it rusted through. I have sand blasted and sanded but still see rust in the metal in the bottom of the pits. What is the best way to fix that.

I'm not a real body man, but I have painted my own cars,...
        02-01-2019, 04:53 PM
      • Jm29henry
        The best product to clean a carb
        by Jm29henry
        I bought a zenith 1 carb that I will rebuild, what is the best product to soak parts for cleaning before rebuilding?
        06-15-2017, 10:04 AM
      • Jim Mason
        parts washer fluid
        by Jim Mason
        So anything recommended? I was wondering if there was anything new out there.
        09-04-2017, 11:21 AM
      • KB9JLO
        Question on "extra" parts...
        by KB9JLO
        As some of you know - I'm a newbie. I have a 1930 Town Sedan - Murray body. Not planning to restore, just want to make a decent driver - not a rat rod, not a street rod - just a Model A driver... Nothing is definite - everything is dependent on money, of course. I'm 60 and will be doing most if not all the work myself. I know I've been over this before. I'm getting to the punch line really! ...
        11-21-2018, 12:26 AM
      Working...
      X