Yah, this should be worth it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-LAMBOR...%257Ciid%253A1

Hey They have the MAKE OFFER button available
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Wow... that car was toasted pretty well....
      Regards - Randy
      Randy's Rod Shop
      1933 Ford Tudor "Bugsy"

Comment

Clear coat and use for yard art . You can also say you have a Lamborghini and a Model AA. Sounds pretty tempting !!
        Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• Big-Foot
          Big-Foot commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m admittedly a bit ignorant... Model “AA” ?

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          Big foot, it's the truck version of the model A. My avatar is an AA. How's the weather down there and are the snakes scared of you yet ?

• Big-Foot
          Big-Foot commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhhhh.... OkAAy!

No snakes in the last coupla days but plenty of little lizards and a giant poison toad. Well, only poison if you do something stupid like try to bite it... Highly toxic and will kill a dog....
          I need to get some snake-shot for my HK just in case.

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          Come back home !! We have none of that up here ! The worst thing that could happen, up here, is you could freeze to death

• Big-Foot
          Big-Foot commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha! We need to get together for a pot of coffee when I get back there in May!

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          I checked my calendar, it looks like that might just work for me! I have that month off too.

• Big-Foot
          Big-Foot commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a deal then.... I’ll buy the coffee and see if the warden can come up with a batch of cookies for us!

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
        Don't be Affraid to Weld Cast Iron
        by Tom Wesenberg
        When I was 12 I worked for a farmer a few miles away. One day a cast iron part broke on his vacuum pump for his milking machines, so he threw it away. Back then many people seemed to think you couldn't weld cast iron. By the time I was 15 I learned cast iron could be welded or brazed to repair a break. About 30 years ago I hit a tree stump and broke the mounting ear on the quill on my Cub Cadet mower...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.
        06-08-2017, 09:15 PM
      • Art Ebeling
        Vickie roof
        by Art Ebeling
        This is installing the roof on my 31 Victoria today and yesterday and the day before.... What a tedious job, The moldings were formed first by securing in the groove in the body one loose nail at a time and bending in baby steps and then gently removing, We used chicken wire then 1/4 " open cell foam and then the vinyl roof material, sealed the nailheads and then nailed the moldings on....
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        08-17-2017, 05:31 PM
      • KB9JLO
        Price Sanity Check
        by KB9JLO
        I found a 1930 fordor, Murray body. Not running but sure looks like it would run with some work (did run - not known how long ago). Comes with parts, parts and more parts. New parts: hinges, handles, wiring, radiator hoses... Used parts - all kinds of stuff, carbs, gearboxes, two extra motors, extra transmission w/bellhousing. Has glass. Basic body is good, cowl on drivers side is bad, front fenders,...
        09-09-2018, 10:33 PM
      • TOBKOB
        Brake linings and equalizers
        by TOBKOB
        I have a couple of questions for the more knowledgeable members. What kind of equalizers do I have and what type of brake liner is best with the late 31 cast iron drums. I have used the Scandinavian lining on steel drums and I have them to use with new cast iron drums on a project but they aren't on the chassis yet. Bratton's has the woven lining, Mikes has the molded type and Snyders has both and...
        03-07-2018, 08:55 PM
      • Art Ebeling
        reflections
        by Art Ebeling
        I wanted to share a picture of the Victoria body after buffing....
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        11-01-2017, 09:08 PM
      • Bikerider58
        Roof welt and sealing
        by Bikerider58
        The coupe was restored 20+ yrs ago. Garage kept, so the cover looks okay with no cracking. However, the thread in the Hidem welt has rotted away and the cord is separating. The interior is fine with no stains so I do not want to mess it up.

Washing car has not resulted in any leaks.

How hard is it to replace the welt? Do I need any special tools to pull or replace tacks?...
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        06-15-2018, 12:09 PM
      Working...
      X