So This is What a Model A Roadster Looks Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So This is What a Model A Roadster Looks Like

At least the opening bid reflects what you'll be getting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-A-For...NaAIvX&vxp=mtr

There might be some very valuable $20.00 gold pieces hidden in that pumpkin. People back then didn't believe in banks......try to think positive and optimistic, bid high!!!!!!

:rolling
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      BILL WILLIAMSON commented
      Editing a comment
      Body bolts still there, body must have been RIPPED/RUSTED off???---SO, wuz thet a "frame off" ur a "body off" disassembly?????
      Dad Confused?

Hey Bill! Had to be a "Frame Off". LOL!
    Phil

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• newshirt
      Define Frame-off Restoration
      by newshirt
      Why is it called "frame-off restoration"? I don't understand how a frame can be taken off, or what it is taken off of. The wheels, yes. The body, yes. But not the frame. It can't be taken off of anything.

Can anyone explain where this term came from? And why it is used? I understand the meaning behind it, but not the choice of words.

Shouldn't it be "body-off...
      05-15-2017, 04:46 PM
    • Snagglewhen
      Roadster Body Socket Placement
      by Snagglewhen
      In the next couple of weeks I plan on tackling the side curtain body sockets on my '31 Deluxe Roadster. At some point in the life of the car, somebody filled in the holes in the doors where that the sockets set into. These are the six body sockets (three to a side).

I am looking for details on the placement and measurements of the sockets. Details such as the distance inward from the...
      02-07-2018, 04:45 PM
    • Beauford
      My body is up for auction....
      by Beauford
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/232341847160...84.m1558.l2649

Can't afford the restoration of this body....someone real handy could. If only it had the metal for the roof.
      05-19-2017, 02:15 PM
    • greenhornet
      Picture of my newly acquired 1931 roadster
      by greenhornet
      This is what I call the Green Hornet,1931 roadster.It is an older restoration I guess you would call it that probably from the late fifties to early sixties. I don't think the body has ever been off the frame and it is pretty solid except the floor in rumble area was replaced with really some good sheet metal shop work.I doubt replacement panels were available at the time and I doubt I will change...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      09-29-2018, 10:45 AM
    • TippyXX
      Soft top frame
      by TippyXX
      Looking for a frame, used or maybe mechanical drawings so I can make my on frame. any all all info will be appreciated
      Thank you in advance. Its a convertible top frame.... got so excited to post left out all the information. 31' Roadster...
      03-16-2018, 05:05 PM
    • Terry, NJ
      Coupe Body off frame or where's all the bolts?
      by Terry, NJ
      I'm painting my coupe body (red wheels). My Town Sedan body was easy. Just take out all the bolts and lift it off. No Biggie! I'm finding my coupe to be a tad harder, like where are the bolts? I've found some of them, but where are the ones from the seat back? I looked in the Rumble trunk (Seat out) and nothing that I can identify as a body bolt.
      T.I.A. Terry
      10-24-2018, 09:01 PM
    • Bill G
      Frame sag?
      by Bill G
      This is not scientific by any means, but I am curious as to what acceptable frame sag would be. When placing a level across the driver's side frame rail. I can see a bit of light through the gap. The location is right at the point where the back of the cowl would meet the front of the body. Using a feeler gauge, a .020 will fit through, but a .025 won't. To me, this appears minimal. Comments?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      09-07-2018, 12:59 AM
    • Dennis
      Body to frame webbing and rubber pads
      by Dennis
      What's the consensus here on body to frame webbing? I picked up a package today from a local vendor that was in a Vintiques bag, does not have the asphalt coating. I can coat them, that's not a problem. Henry's makes a spray on primer that looks like it might work. Here's another doubt I have with it and it is narrow compared to the original webbing I took off. My webbing measures 1-3/4"...
      06-16-2017, 02:09 AM
    • Mickey
      Update on Rust! 8/30
      by Mickey
      Starting to get into my new coupe and while I knew there was some rust things get more difficult when you actually see it. Both rear corners are going to need some serious work. My problem is how to handle it. Cost is of course an issue, as always, but so is space, equipment, ability and knowhow. I'm a one man "shop" with a two car garage. But I think I can make that work. The biggest issue...
      08-28-2018, 09:50 AM
    • Beauford
      Body/Bed Mounting
      by Beauford
      Any drawings out there on how to mount '29 Roadster P/U? I have some sort of splash guard as well that goes between cab and bed that I don't see the purpose.
      06-11-2017, 08:18 AM
    Working...
    X