Why I don't do Facebook.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I don't do Facebook.........

For those of my generation who do not, and cannot, comprehend why Facebook exists
    I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom. I give them pictures of my family, my dog, of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day. I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them----it works just like Facebook.
    I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist.
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

ROTFLMBO.......
    Regards - Randy
    Randy's Rod Shop
    1933 Ford Tudor "Bugsy"

Comment

I guess that pretty well sums it up. Now, how do I post this to Facebook? LOL

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
        BILL WILLIAMSON commented
        Editing a comment
        I just do Facebook, Twitter, Tweet, Whistle, etc to my Dog ! He LOVES it!
        Dog Dad

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tony Hillyard
      Ford Model A related and something to amuse you
      by Tony Hillyard
      I thought you might appreciate this
      Never lose your grandson

03-02-2018, 04:57 AM
    • Mitch
      Welcome new members from the Gettysburg meet
      by Mitch
      Welcome to the VFF!
      It was nice meeting so many of you! If you visited our tent when I wasn't there, I'm sorry I missed you.
      It has only been 4 months since the inception of this forum, and it has really grown at a rapid pace. The main goal of the VFF is to provide you with quality, organized info, and a place to connect with others. You may learn something here, teach someone here, or maybe you just
      08-06-2017, 06:05 PM
    • Mitch
      Forum Rules and Limitations
      by Mitch
      Hi everyone!

Welcome to this exciting new section of the VFF for all modified Fords, from the Model T to the Y block era .
      This is where we can talk about and show our builds, and throw around our ideas.
      Everything from mild to wild is welcome here. Ratrods to Restorods, and everything in between.

Here, we respect original
      sheet metal. So please, no showing or
      06-01-2018, 09:53 PM
    • Mickey
      Are all "indents" created equal?
      by Mickey
      Is it the indent on a late '31 coupe firewall the same shape as the indent on the Budd CCPU pictured on the left below?
      After closer examination the indent on my '31 coupe appears to be mis-shaped to fit a heater or something (picture on the right)....
      09-17-2018, 08:57 AM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      1977 Coke retro commercial w/ Model A!
      by Jeff/Illinois
      I came across this one tonite.....

https://youtu.be/lq89JSkSClw?t=1

and then this Midas commercial from 1975

https://youtu.be/mFOWdIPQImk?t=1...
      11-16-2018, 08:52 PM
    • WMWS
      Model A camper
      by WMWS
      This was in Hemmings. Looks like quite a load for an A.
      12-23-2017, 09:29 AM
    • Mitch
      Welcome ~ Introductions
      by Mitch
      Have fun and enjoy the new Model A Forum

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread!

Feedback and suggestions are encouraged to help shape our new site. You folks are what will make the VFF great!

This site respects and encourages all the different aspects of this great hobby, from Hoopties to fine point Henry winners and everything in between.
      09-30-2017, 09:44 AM
    • Mitch
      Technical Articles: by Larry Jenkins
      by Mitch
      With a tremendous amount of advice and encouragement from Mitch, I present a Series of older Articles I wrote pertaining to the restoration of the 1928 to 1931 Model A Fords. These articles span from 1976 to 1998

This is also in recognition of those current VFF Members who asked to see my old Articles here on VFF after reading my opening statement when I joined the VFF. Thank you! Most
      02-01-2018, 09:51 PM
    Working...
    X