It seems human life.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems human life.............

isn't even worth a wooden nickel anymore!!!! Sad, real sad!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

You talking about my life, Rule master ? or maybe all the terrorist killings in this country ? Decline of morales incorporated in this society ? I would think a wooden nickel, by now, would be worth at least 2 bits !! Sorry for your sorrows and thinking of you this morning. Pat
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

• Apple Green Wheels Rule
      Apple Green Wheels Rule commented
      Editing a comment
      Just the fact of all the needless killings going on. Just makes me think human life is needlessly expendable at a snap of a finger. Immorality is taking over and it doesn't always include terrorists either, seems inner city is best off limits to those that value their lives.

Come to Philly the city of "Brotherly Love". But make sure you pack your pistol first
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Church shooting in Texas today......more innocent lives wasted away.
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
        BILL WILLIAMSON commented
        Editing a comment
        The shooter is DEAD, we won't have to HOUSE & FEED him.

My wife told me about that how about all you heroes that want to kill someone sign up go to to war where they can shoot back and see how that works when you are on the recieving end. Sad state of affairs indeed.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• slammin
        NEVER FORGET
        by slammin
        Mitch, my apologies for going off topic. We should all take a moment to remember those who lost their lives in 2001. God bless America.
        09-11-2018, 09:42 AM
      • Larry Jenkins
        Like many other things in life..
        by Larry Jenkins
        It is usually all about attitude when it comes to solving problems. How about that pesky Model A issue that you are having or have had problems with.. Attitude. Here's a very old saying that I practiced through all my working days and my Model A restorations..

"To try and fail is at least to learn; not to try will be the inestimable loss of what might have been.."
        11-14-2019, 10:15 PM
      • tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer? Advice from my bank......
        by tbirdtbird
        Selling a car long distance? Worried about money transfer?
        Given the high rate of fraudulent financial transactions going on, who wouldn't be.

I am selling a car (thank goodness not an A) to a party in Michigan, and we are in Texas.
        I would always prefer a face-to-face cash-in-hand transaction, but in this case that is not possible. As the seller, I needed to...
        08-18-2017, 01:43 PM
      • Terry, NJ
        Tbird X2, running boards!
        by Terry, NJ
        I'm preparing for painting, the running boards from my 30 coupe. I'm this far. I've got most of the paint off them (not all). The top part and the undersides of the step plate are pitted. The exposed surfaces have some rust, but not bad. Some welding required at the corner of the step plate and the splash apron. Most of the glue/goo that held the rubber mat in place has been cleaned off. How would...
        02-21-2019, 06:00 PM
      • CarlG
        Alaska Earthquake
        by CarlG
        Just to let y’all know that we are all ok. Lots of shake rattle and roll but no injuries or loss of life. For a 7.0 earthquake followed by over a hundred 5+ after shocks, mostly a lot of clean up and road repair....
        12-01-2018, 12:22 AM
      Working...
      X