Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My nightmares now involve Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nightmares now involve Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap...........I was out driving Sarah and something or someone was chasing us, maybe an ex-wife, don't know but....I ran out of road and was trying to get up this steep hill with rain run-off ruts and was getting nowhere. I decided to engage the throttle and jump out and give her a push from the open door. She made it out from the rut and over the hill....without me!!! By the time I got to the top of the hill, she was on the other side of the pasture and just in time to see her hit a silo and burst into flames. That's when I awoke!!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

I told you not to read **** **** before you go to sleep!

Comment

Some people never learn!

Comment

Happy Halloween :-)

Comment

Great story ! Glad you woke up, but have you ever got out of a rut like that before ?
          Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Originally posted by pAAt View Post
            Great story ! Glad you woke up, but have you ever got out of a rut like that before ?
            Nope and I don't ever plan to. I've had too many Deja Vu episodes already in my lifetime. Scary as all hell!!! My family have had their fair share of supernatural out of body experiences and even myself a couple of times with close members of the family that have passed on.....and this is not Halloween talk either..............
            "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Some people do there best thinking at night, like an old Boss of mine (take heed and learn ). He built his second home from thoughts at night and I was there the whole time !! It turned out just like he had planed. The mind is all we have when the body weakens. When the mind leaves, kiss your ass and his ass, say good day all !! This is a very good story and I don't like to read much.. Pat / from Minnesota. Don't cha no
              Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Some days I forget where I left my mind kind of like my glasses and phone.

Comment

Originally posted by BNCHIEF View Post
                  Some days I forget where I left my mind kind of like my glasses and phone.
                  Ever been walking up and down the many rows at a larger swap meet, then you stop to look at something, turn around and forget which way you were walking that row?

Comment

• BNCHIEF
                    BNCHIEF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not yet but there is still time.