Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnation

I am wondering how many of you out there in Model A land have cars being used in the production of this new program called "Damnation" on I believe USA network?

Now, if there are none, where are they getting all the Model Ts and Model As?

Looks like a Model A era program worth recording, if nothing else, to pick it apart as to authenticity.

Here is an update, the show starts on Nov 7th on USA network.
    Last edited by DaWizard; 10-26-2017, 12:16 AM. Reason: update
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

I'll be sure to watch....thanks for the info. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6106704/, if they use any actual footage of that time, you might see me selling Grit on a corner somewhere in America's Heartland!!!!!
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CSPIDY
      "The Highwaymen"
      by CSPIDY
      If you have access to Netflix the movie "The Highwaymen" has many Model A's in it. not to mention a few very kool 34 fords
      03-31-2019, 09:56 AM
    • Michael M
      How many Model A’s can you find?
      by Michael M
      https://www.shorpy.com/...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      12-03-2019, 07:16 PM
    • Nabco
      Perry Mason on HBO
      by Nabco
      Anyone watching the new Perry Mason on HBO, never seen so many Model As in a Tav show before, Model Ts too....
      08-03-2020, 08:21 PM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      New movie w/ Model A Fords
      by Jeff/Illinois
      I've been seeing previews for a new movie set during the Depression that has plenty of Model A's in the scenes that is coming out in November I believe on the USA network?

"Damnation". Looks to be kinda violent but we'll have to check it out..............
      09-28-2017, 12:38 PM
    • DaWizard
      58th Orange County MAFCA Pancake Breakfast
      by DaWizard
      Today started out at a brisk 59º in the city of Orange, Ca. Hart Park opened at 05:00 and I drove in and parked at 05:15, broke out the chair and began watching the cars roll in, and roll in they did.

There were around 250 Model As of all shapes and sizes. I do hope you like the pictures I took, because here they are...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 18 photos.
      03-24-2019, 08:12 PM
    • Mark Maron
      Model A New Mailed
      by Mark Maron
      An Announcement from the Office of the
      Model A News

We would like you to know the Model A News July/August Isssue has mailed Monday August 6th, 2018
      It should take about one week or less for you to get it.
      If you do not receive it in a reasonable amount of time please ask your local post office why you are not getting it promptly.
      Any Questions regarding this notice, Please

08-08-2018, 12:16 PM
    • Soapy
      How Many Model A's Are There Today?
      by Soapy
      I couldn't come up with search criteria that would give me this. How many Model A's is it estimated that still exist, and of that total, how many are drivable?
      06-03-2020, 02:07 PM
    • mshmodela
      When laws make no sense. Yes MODEL A related
      by mshmodela
      https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...cant-register/
      09-14-2019, 08:17 AM
    • 1930fordor
      Informational pamphlet to hand out to interested looky loos.
      by 1930fordor
      I would like a piece of paper folded three times that has all the info one could want to know about Model A's. If this already exists for print or purchase I would avoid the work of compiling it. If i have to compile it I will release it for personal free publishing. WHAT INFO would you want to see in it? OR any info you want to type here Ill copy paste in there. I thought I would gather up the info...
      02-16-2020, 11:45 AM
    • DougInAustin
      Movies with Model As
      by DougInAustin
      I'm sure a lot of us have some extra time lately while staying at home due to Coronavirus, to watch some movies. A couple of movies available on Netflix I saw that feature a lot of Model As - I am sure there are more movies that include Henry's Lady.

Lawless (2012)- rated 7.3 out of 10. It's ok; does have a lot of violence as you might expect for a 1930s bootlegger movie. There is...
      04-02-2020, 10:06 PM
    Working...
    X