Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good day, bad day anyone else have one of those ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day, bad day anyone else have one of those ?

Power went out at 8am and we called it in. Peoples Coop came out, in a prompt time, I asked him what caused the outage ? He pointed and now I have to do a burial or I think it's like ham ( fully cooked ) Picture attached .
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by pAAt; 10-22-2017, 04:46 PM.
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Hell, I hear tell squirrel is good open cooked over a camp fire on a stick. Just skin it first.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Wiz, I wish I was your shadow. Thanks for all you do on this forum, Paat

Comment

• DaWizard
        DaWizard commented
        Editing a comment
        Pat, you are more than welcome. I once had a pigeon do the same thing on the top of a transformer. But I don't eat pigeon, and he didn't peck at the transformer line again.

Originally posted by DaWizard View Post
      Hell, I hear tell squirrel is good open cooked over a camp fire on a stick. Just skin it first.
      It is!!!!!!!!!!!!!wabbit too!!!
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

You can just leave it for the birds or a coyote. They take care of the rabbits I leave in the center of my back yard. In fact one morning I fed a bald eagle rabbit.
        About 14 years ago I just happened to look out the window at the power pole as a squirrel jumped on top of the transformer. Boy, did that make a nice flash of lightning, but the power didn't go out.

In the Army I had squirrel at a guy's house in Tennessee, and jack rabbit from the dessert in Texas. I was offered rattlesnake also, but passed on that one.

Comment

• pAAt
          pAAt commented
          Editing a comment
          My father in law had wild game feeds here, on the farm, and he loved to hunt rattle snakes.Timber rattlers here and Diamond backs Sweetwater, Texas.

• BILL WILLIAMSON
          BILL WILLIAMSON commented
          Editing a comment
          Crosscut sent me 2 squirrels, in dry ice, from Nebraska! Made Grannies' Squirrel & Dumplings.
          Squirrel is a DELICACY, REALLY!---I'm a WILD COOK.
          Bill Oakie

I once had to bite the head off a live rattler, skin it and cook it for three other service members. The sailor passed out when I bit the head off, the air force dude puked when I skinned it and the marine refuse to eat it and had a cookie instead!!!!..........that rattler it tasted like chicken!!!

:rolling
        "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

AGWR, I believe most of this story , because you told it !! Is that wrong or should I stop listening to adults !! Pat from up north 0n a nice river bench !

Comment

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            It's

• DaWizard
            DaWizard commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, I for one have HAD rattler, and I must say it was very good eating, just wasn't enough to get more than I think 2 bites.. Had to split it up among some of the other Boy Scouts in our troop. But is does taste like chicken.