Big weekend coming up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big weekend coming up!!!

Color Drive and our Quilt Tour. Going to be a great day Saturday too but Sunday good chances for rain. Got Sarah fixed and running great again and all shined up and was looking FWD to a day out, at least one event left that I didn't have to miss but.......hark!!! I was informed this afternoon that a funeral is to take place Saturday that I must attend.....no, it's not mine but a family member-in-law. It's not been a good year for Sarah and I............in fact, the whole feckin year has sucked bigtime.
    "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Take care Green Ruler and enjoy everything, one day at a time. Sarah will always be there, unless you sell her short. Pat
    Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Grit Kid
      Everyting works on Sarah.........
      by Grit Kid
      Wiper, speedo, gas gauge, brakes, everyting. etc etc Just waiting for the weather.............
      03-24-2018, 07:29 AM
    • Grit Kid
      Sarah has a new owner......she's sold!!!
      by Grit Kid
      Here's Sarah and her new owner....
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      06-23-2018, 09:29 PM
    • Grit Kid
      New engine for Sarah.......
      by Grit Kid
      I've decided to have a new engine put in Sarah. Since Sarah is a driver and not a show car/point car, I've decide to go for this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enth...cid=spartandhp
      11-07-2017, 04:50 PM
    • Grit Kid
      Update on Sarah...............
      by Grit Kid
      Sarah is gone under new ownership. I'm looking for a 31 Roadster Deluxe. I will not name it Sarah, Sarah was too krankie. I'm looking for a roadster gal with some spunk, backtalk and is ready to take me on after I come home on a hot and humid night after a night at the bowling ally and after a few brews with the pals....I think I'll name her...................

05-21-2018, 09:01 PM
    • Grit Kid
      Friday Night-Date Night..........
      by Grit Kid
      with Sarah. I hadn't been out for awhile, felt like a catfish buffet. Last time I had catfish buffet I was trying to do what the Pope told me to do. I had an audience with Pope Benedict back in 2006, 12 Feb. I told him I was just a heathen protestant and I wanted to become Catholic. He said OK (in German) let me hear your confession. After an hour into my first ten years, he said, enough!!!!, the...
      08-25-2017, 06:03 PM
    • Grit Kid
      Better than ever before.............
      by Grit Kid
      Sarah is running now like she's never before. So much more power. Before she took hills but not like she's doing now. I accelerate at the bottom of a steep hill and she takes off. I have to watch my speedo to hold her back. She staying cool even in this heat I have and...……..she hasn't used a thimble of coolant and no foam/froth/bubbles. I might get to enjoy her now and...
      07-12-2018, 07:32 PM
    Working...
    X