Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
    VFF Party Thursday 28th @ 8:00 pm.
    Mitch

Administrator

by Mitch
    All are welcome to attend the VFF party at the host hotels watering hole. Go downstairs to the Time Out Sports Lounge. Stop in and say hi. Put a face to the folks that participate here on the site.
    We are giving out free member pins so make sure that you ask for one....
    06-27-2018, 11:44 PM
  • Mitch
    VFF Party @ Branson
    Mitch

Administrator

by Mitch
    Come join us at the host hotel's lobby / bar Thursday evening for some fun and laughter. The VFF tent will be set up all week so stop by and say hi
    Starts
    06-28-2018 06:00 PM
    Ends
    06-28-2018 11:00 PM
    05-22-2018, 11:47 PM
  • Mitch
    VFF Party @ Branson
    Mitch

Administrator

by Mitch
    Come join us at the host hotel's lobby / bar Thursday evening for some fun and laughter. The VFF tent will be set up all week so stop by and say hi
    Starts
    06-28-2018 07:00 PM
    Ends
    06-28-2018 11:00 PM
    05-22-2018, 11:47 PM
  • 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Unoffical VFF Motto Suggestions
    1930 Closed Cab PU
    Self Banished, on FB
    by 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Thought I would start this. Came from an idea on the Good Morning Thread. Personally am bored, still not warm enough outside to get my A out of storage or work on anything in the garage, sitting at home with only the TV, the VFF, and Internet to keep me entertained. This is not a contest with a "winner". So will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

So here are...
    03-26-2020, 04:53 PM
  • Larry Jenkins
    This is for Mitch and all the VFF Members. Responses.
    Larry Jenkins
    RIP
    "Permanent Member"
    by Larry Jenkins
    Opinions. We all have 'em. Some good, some bad. Here's mine. Maybe you guys and gals will tell me yours.

The VFF has a lot of posts that have been current for a long time. Some are many pages long. These seem to be the most popular.

But..

Currently, In order to read the latest opinions, one must go to the back of the post to read, and maybe respond to...
    01-17-2020, 04:41 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    The VFF and the past year in review.
    BNCHIEF
    by BNCHIEF
    Lets talk about the growth and progression of the VFF in the past year and some of the positives and negatives if there are some but please elaborate good or bad but be constructive and helpful anyone can complain, after all this forum will only continue to be as good as it can be if we all make it that way thru our articles pictures and contributions. I am talking across all the sub-forums here on...
    12-28-2018, 07:59 AM
  • Mitch
    VFF Contest #7
    Mitch

Administrator

by Mitch
    So as mentioned contest #6 was the last of those Bratton's gift certificates. During the course of time
    Jamey E
    Jamey E contacted me and wanted to donate a VFF hat, and a T-shirt in the memory of
    Swastler
    RIP my brother
    The VFF misses you
    "Permanent Member"
    Swastler Steve and the other Model A'ers that we lost. I'm going to again sweeten the pot with 4~2019 calendars and a member pin to the winner. Actual shipping charges will apply. (US $8.00)This contest will be pick...
    09-17-2019, 09:59 AM
  • FatherGoose222
    Are there any other North Dakotans here?
    FatherGoose222
    Jr Member
    by FatherGoose222
    I am curious to know if there are any other North Dakota members of VFF?
    In the late 1990s, I had purchased a very complete 1926 model T, touring turned into pickup. Unfortunately, I ended up selling it, for reasons I won’t get into.
    It had last run, sometime in the 1960s and had remained shedded, from that time on.
    Sadly, I never had the opportunity to hear it run, due to my having...
    03-16-2019, 10:18 AM
  • Mitch
    THE 6 MONTH VFF ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND PARTY IS UNDERWAY
    Mitch

Administrator

by Mitch
    The party is in the chit chat area or click the link

link to party
    10-27-2017, 09:04 PM
Working...
X