Is it just me, or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or

It seems that there is still more activity on the old forum. Wondering why. Or am I hallucinating again.

I still try to participate there. I just am very careful as to what I say.
    Alaskan A's
    Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
    Model A Ford Club of America
    Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
      It seems that there is still more activity on the old forum. Wondering why. Or am I hallucinating again.

Hi Patrick,
      Let's talk about this

Well why do you post there? That adds to the activity!
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I don't post often here or the "other place'. Being a newbe to the hobby, my ability to add something is limited. I do visit the "other place" daily to read the old posts. They contain a wealth of information. That alone is a good reason for FBs existence.

Comment

I don't care what site is doing what, or not doing something. I am interested in Model A topics. Just me...ymmv
          http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post

Hi Patrick,
            Let's talk about this

Well why do you post there? That adds to the activity!

Hi Mitch

I don't really post there, but, I respond to some of the posts. I've incurred Ryan's wrath before so I don't say much.

I guess I don't post or respond much anymore.

Comment

If you post or respond at all on the darkside it's defeating your own personal concerns. No your not hallucinating some of them are your own responses.

Personally i only care about what happens here and would like to keep the threads VFF related

Patrick I appreciate all your support

3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said
              "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I'll try to stay on the brightside. [smiley face]

Comment

Dad "SHUDDERING"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlG View Post
                    I still try to participate there. I just am very careful as to what I say.
                    I feel the same way as CarlG. I'm not a newbie been around this hobby for 20 years. And I never said I know everything. There's been times I've chimed it on a topic and I've been shot down and gotten stupid answers.

Comment