What'swrong with this Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'swrong with this Picture?

I know the chain is a little loose and the gas tank strap bolt is missing, but there is something else wrong with this picture. Can you spot it?

PP What is Wrong.jpg

It's left handed!!
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

The chain is on backwards
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Holes in the chain plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
          The chain is on backwards
          Yep, that sure didn't take long for old eagle eye to spot. I wonder if they guy ever tried to saw wood with it? That couldn't have been good for the chain and sprocket teeth either. About 5 years ago I bought a brand new Remington electric chainsaw at a garage sale for only $10 because the guy said it didn't cut good. It's chain was also on backwards.

BTW, the Power Products mower I bought a couple months ago had the blade on upside down, so it was also backwards. In the 80's I was overhauling a tractor engine for a farmer, and his son asked me to check his push lawn mower to see why it wasn't cutting grass. It also had the blade on backwards.

Comment

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Did i win anything

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
          Did i win anything
          Yep, a lot of satisfaction.
          Gee, if I only had a VFF hat to send you. LOL
          Last edited by Tom Wesenberg; 10-05-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• DaWizard
            DaWizard commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, am I becoming the "VFF" police? Ole twinkie fingers here reads every word of the postings.....

I knew that, I was just ing!!!!
          "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Keith True
            Old keychain picture viewers
            by Keith True
            In the 70's we used to have vendors set up at car shows that would take a picture of your car,and set it in a little peep sight.I have one used as a key chain in my 35,and would like to have them made for my A's.I don't know how to go about finding who,if anybody still does it,because I really don't know what they are called.
            06-09-2019, 06:30 PM
          • Cape Codder
            Picture
            by Cape Codder
            Well I finally got off my duff and submitted a picture of my car to "The A of The Day" on the MAFACA site taken two weeks ago locally. Hope you all enjoy!

And here's the link: http://www.mafca.com/
            08-05-2019, 12:10 PM
          • Bikerider58
            Post a picture of your mascot
            by Bikerider58
            Just trying something different. I had pewter eagle and griffin chromed.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            03-09-2019, 02:01 PM
          • pAAt
            Filling the gas tank
            by pAAt
            What are the ways you can fill your tank, on the Model A , with out spilling on your paint job or other possible dangers ?...
            11-17-2017, 10:38 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            Brad in Maryland has the Perfect Model A Calendar Picture
            by Tom Wesenberg
            Brad, I hope you will repost a picture you posted just over 8 years ago. It was a picture of Emily and her friend sitting in a Model A, and at that time I made the comment that I thought it was one of the neatest Model A pictures I'd ever seen, and thought it should be on a calendar. I sure hope you still have it and will repost it here.

Also, a short time before that picture you posted...
            10-07-2018, 08:36 AM
          • Mickey
            Pulled my gas tank today (pictures)
            by Mickey
            Finally a good day pulling things apart. The tank is clean and looks like it my have been treated sometime in the last 20 years. The only thing I found inside was a single edge razor blade. I also am rebuilding my gas guage. It stopped working. I thought you might interested in seeing how the cork float was working. It is shown in a small jar of gasoline. Add the weight of the wire and it wouldn't...
            This gallery has 5 photos.
            03-14-2019, 07:35 PM
          • DaWizard
            Back-up Plug-n-Play Alternator
            by DaWizard
            Well, after experiencing an epic fail of my "Alternator in a Can" I decided that a plug-n-play replacement was needed. So, after a Pick-yer-Part trip, I start thinking how to do this and NOT need any more tools than necessary to remove the "Alternator on a Can".

Simply done is my goal, so I look through my bar stock bin and since I don't usually deal in steel, I decided
            11-14-2017, 05:51 PM
          • dmdeaton
            Gas Tank Neck Extension
            by dmdeaton
            Ok, haven't been to a gas station yet with the new car. Are these things handy to use? I have also seen a mirror with a magnet? Don't want to overfill on my first run.
            09-07-2017, 08:15 PM
          • Metal Twister
            Model T suspension question...
            by Metal Twister

My first post on this forum and thought I would slide in with a basic question about the suspension on a model T I just aquired. The car seems be complete but in looking it over I noticed some unique coil springs attached to the leaf springs. I dont recall seeing these before? Are these a stock item or an aftermarket item? Thanks in advance....
            12-05-2018, 12:08 AM
          • 4port
            28-29 gas tank splash guard
            by 4port
            I am looking for a picture of the manufacturers tag in the lid so I can make a new one, before I restore this
            This gallery has 2 photos.
            03-31-2018, 07:40 PM
          Working...
          X