X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BNCHIEF
    • May 2017
    • Great Bend Ks

Alignments

I just had the alignment on my car done at a friends local shop took a little bit to get it all set up, got the specs here in the tech section. Everything was spot on except toe in was off a little wanted to get that done before running in those new radials. The guy at the place who did the alignment his name is Brian really took an interest in this job and the car. He took photos and said my boy is going to be upset that he was not here he usually comes with me on saturday mornings since we only work until noon but wanted to stay home and watch cartoons. So this saturday I am going in to the shop and surprise him with a ride same for my leather guy and my barber his grandpa used to take him for rides in his model a and my aunt and cousin as well.
    Last edited by BNCHIEF; 09-29-2017, 09:26 AM.
  • Mitch
    Administrator
    • Apr 2017
    • Bucks County, PA

Nice Chief the boy will be really happy and now you know your alignment is spot on.
    1~’24 Touring, 2~’30 Tudor's, 1~’31 Tudor,
    1~’30 Coupe

Henry Ford said, "It's all nuts and bolts"
    "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Chief where did you find the alignment specs in the Tech area?
  • BNCHIEF
    • May 2017
    • Great Bend Ks

Mitch do a search on caster camber specs paat i believe found it in a dykes manual and my car really matched up with the specs, but go back and check out that thread caster/camber wish i had taken some pics of it being done and some screen shots if you want to make it a tech section add I will talk to JR and see if we could mock it up maybe a video for next year at Branson what are your thoughts since you are the one that got me on to this with your hunter machine however this was not a Hunter machine. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      When i can i will re document it on my machine..
      I did have it posted on the dark side but that's gone along with the photo bucket pics.

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      Mitch the caster camber specs out of the dykes manual model a only are here on this forum let me check and look I think I still have a copy of the pic you posted for me off of your machine. You started that thread yourself asking what they were from ford coming off the line. And now I will banish myself to the corner with Wiz, I know where it is I had a lot of practice from nuns telling me where to go.
  • Mitch
    Administrator
    • Apr 2017
    • Bucks County, PA

OK i found it
    It's not in the tech section but the main forum... i'll get an alignment thread going in the chassis area
    Thanks
    1~’24 Touring, 2~’30 Tudor's, 1~’31 Tudor,
    1~’30 Coupe

Henry Ford said, "It's all nuts and bolts"
    "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy to help have a great day.
Working...