Vintage Penzoil Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Penzoil Pump

While looking at some stuff last week on Junk Jaunt I ran onto a large 50's vintage Penzoil pump and a smaller Alemite pump. While I do not have the space for such stuff I thought I would get the word out. As of yesterday they were still for sale. I can not post pic's of them here as I took them with my phone instead of digital camera, but can email the pic's. Told the person who has them I would try to help sell them. Email me and I will send the pic's. They are open to offers. Thanks Rod

[email protected]
    "Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." Thomas Sowell

Rod my digital camera is my phone
    click on the camera and it asks upload and then go to your library
    thats a picture of one if grandsons, he's a nascar nut
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Pic size too large. Will not upload from my phone. Can not resize without emailing it to my computer and use the program there. I rarely do much more than ebay listings with my regular computer. Rod
      "Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." Thomas Sowell

Comment

Now this site allows bigger pics, so here you go. Rod
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 8 photos.

Comment