Thanks to a Jamaican to show what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to a Jamaican to show what to do

The world's greatest sprinter shows our flag and nation respect last month. Thank you Mr. Bolt.

https://youtu.be/tmOkzA2OsJQ

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bobm90
    Car Show
    by Bobm90
    Yesterday I went to a charity car show, the profits collected went to buy oxygen masks for pets, these mask sets are especially designed in 3 sizes to fit any animal recovered from a house fire and will fit from a bird to a large dog. The mask sets are purchased and distributed to volunteer fire depts. by the group that sponsors the show, this is about the 3rd year for these types of shows and quite...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    11-05-2018, 07:35 AM
  • WMWS
    Trexeltown
    by WMWS
    While you lucky guys were down at Brent's I went to Trexeltown. What a great show. Probably nearly 200 cars there and the most amazing American flag displayed over the cars and a beautifully restored fire engine. A great venue for the show.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    04-23-2018, 10:07 AM
  • Nabco
    Car Show Today.....
    by Nabco
    Had both cars at a show today, cool pic of "Sister's" reflection in my C5 "DejaBlu", probably had 30 kids jumping in the rumble seat and driver's seat for pics...she was a big hit...she also won the trophy for best antique at the show
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    09-09-2017, 07:14 PM
  • mhsprecher
    Annual Northern VA Father's Day Car Show
    by mhsprecher
    Always a great show. Sponsored by the local Model A Club. http://www.gwcmodela.com/events.asp
    05-25-2018, 04:14 PM
  • Jm29henry
    Old car festival
    by Jm29henry
    looks like they are trying to fix this show before it is to late . It is free this year for all cars this year . You have to put in your application and be accepted .this is not a show that you can just show up and get in love love love this event hope to see you there
    08-13-2017, 08:32 AM
  • Nabco
    Win at car show today....
    by Nabco
    Won Best Of Show for pre1949 original car, about 15 cars in the class, Sister was the only pre 1940 DejaBlu actually won a top 25 trophy...about 150 cars total in the show.....get a lot of comments having both a Ford and a Chevy at these shows
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    09-17-2017, 07:09 PM
  • Mike V. Florida
    Tudor needed for TV show
    by Mike V. Florida
    I found this on another site,

Octane Film Cars (www.octanefilmcars.com) is urgently looking for a 1931 Ford Model A Tudor to rent, or possibly purchase, for a TV show filming in the New York metro area. Green/tan color preferred but all considered.
    If you have a car and might be interested to learn more, or know of someone who has a car, please contact Jamie Kitman. Email is:...
    07-12-2018, 11:40 PM
  • Terry, NJ
    Jack town Show, Today!
    by Terry, NJ
    Hey everyone, It's the third weekend of October! If you live anywhere near Mt Bethel, Pa or Columbia, NJ. Then you know it's time for the Jacktown show! The Free show in "The Grove" . Everything old and pertaining to engines from "Hit and Miss" to a Lycoming Radial. Remember that ole John Deere, International, Case, or Allis Chalmers tractor your Grampa had on the farm? There's...
    10-21-2018, 08:53 AM
  • burnedbelly
    Trexlertown Model A show & swap
    by burnedbelly
    I visited the site of the Model A show and swap meet to be held April 22nd from 9am to 3pm at The Goodwill Fire Co. in Trexlertown Pa. It is big and wide open with spaces marked out clearly for vendors and the show cars will be on pavement. There is a large picnic area with a permanent framed roof structure for shade. Much better easy in, easy out compared to the Hellertown location. There are quite...
    04-02-2018, 09:41 AM
  • mshmodela
    Nightmare
    by mshmodela
    Had a nasty dream of fire and Ms. Daisy... UGH... So got a new fire extinguisher, one I had which was never used measured EMPTY!

https://mshshots.smugmug.com/MsDaisy/i-37HmZTQ

So check your extinguisher today!
    06-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Working...
X