• stolen

Lets see.

Keep 10 feet between you and other people. Check
    Avoid social gatherings. Check
    Stay at home as much as possible. Check

Y'all stole my life goals.
    http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

'Social Distancing' made easy.

Carry a wide brush and a gallon of house paint.
    Everyone else will suddenly have something they must be doing.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dennis
      Dwell
      by Dennis
      If I were to check my dwell, what would be ideal.
      04-03-2019, 07:42 PM
    • Chuck Sea/Tac
      Diode check
      by Chuck Sea/Tac
      I have a diode that I wanted to check, but have no diode selection on my meters. So I thought why not just run voltage on it. So it passes 6 V going the correct way but when I hook 6 V to the down stream side, it’ll read a few tenths of a volt, dropping to 0, and then jump up to the full 6.4 voltage, and hold. I’m guessing that’s not good....
      11-11-2019, 12:27 PM
    • BillLee/Chandler, TX
      Too much catalyst
      by BillLee/Chandler, TX
      What happens if you use too much catalyst when preparing some urethane paint? How does the paint react? How does it spray? Flow out?
      09-19-2018, 12:45 PM
    • SeaSlugs
      POR-15 and foam brushes dont mix
      by SeaSlugs
      So POR-15 paint and foam brushes are a no go. Seems the por 15 gets soaked in the brush then attacks the glue holding the plastic support to the foam rendering it useless within minutes. Then the foam swells pretty bad and its like trying to paint with a hot marshmallow. My 1" wide foam brush is now 1.5" wide and growing.

Thankfully when the foam came off the handle it fell...
      09-26-2018, 12:16 PM
    • WMWS
      Charge check
      by WMWS
      Is the easiest way to tell how many amps the generator is putting out is to put the leads across the cut out?...
      12-02-2017, 11:02 AM
    • Paul
      Inspection List Before Purchase
      by Paul
      I am adding a check list to my website and thought I would post it here for the “experts” to scrutinize (please, I have been married way too long to have hurt feelings. Rip it apart if need be). The premise for the list is for the first time Model A buyer. Who, on their own, would be able to go out and look at vehicles and make a preliminary judgement before asking an expert/club member to tag...
      01-03-2018, 09:15 AM
    • Terry, NJ
      I am Defiant! (auto paint)
      by Terry, NJ
      As the title says, I am defiant over the exorbitantly high cost of auto paint! I'm considering using Rustoleum (or any other good quality paint) for all my projects from now on. High build primers (PPG) running at $148 and $154 (with hardener), I've had it! I recall buying DuPont Centari for $15 a qt. So I'm on a search for a somewhat High (?) quality, long lasting paint at a price I can live with....
      02-26-2020, 01:45 PM
    • L Jones
      Where do you paint
      by L Jones
      For people that like to do most of there restoration by there self. If you do not have a paint booth, and your garage is small and crowded, where do you paint large items like bodies and pickup beds, in the driveway, back yard or where is the best place to paint.
      11-06-2019, 05:04 PM
    • wrndln
      Colorsanding
      by wrndln
      I have done a fair amount of colorsanding on my cars. However, it was some time (weeks) after I painted the items before colorsanding them. I just painted my fenders today and would like to know how long before they can safely be colorsanded. I would like to colorsand them ASAP, but I want to be safe in doing it. If anyone Is knowledgeable about colorsanding, please post a response.
      Thanks...
      09-02-2019, 05:54 PM
    • plyfor
      Caster angle check: too simple ?
      by plyfor
      Just checked the axle caster angle with the "measure app (level)" on my cellphone. 5 deg. equated to approx. 1/2" horiz from 0 up 5" vertical.The car must be on level surface. This was very close to the triangulated method with other tools.
      02-06-2020, 02:04 PM
    Working...
    X