STAY HOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAY HOME

Us Newfies are Mad Savage Drinkers and Party goers, Google ..George Street, St Johns , Newfoundland . 25 bars , On a Weekend are Full to the Rafters, On any given Day just Plain Blocked . This Weekend ...Nobody... This is a Drinking Town, Music and Party Town ,But right know this is a Ghost Town. STAY HOME.

You got it Perry !
    The sooner everybody, and I mean “EVERYBODY” stops dead in their tracks and isolates for a 2 week period, the quicker this virus will kill itself out.
    Our house has been a quarantine zone for over 3 weeks now.
    With 2, 91yr old In-Laws living in our house now, we are doing everything in our power to keep them safe.

With this way of thinking, we can get more done, by doing nothing.
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Here in France the death toll is rising. Why, because some of the more arrogant and less intelligent inhabitants still think because it is a nice sunny week-end the regulations do not apply to them. When you see on the French TV news that the police are having to create road blocks to stop the brain dead Parisiens from trouping off to the second homes for the Easter holidays. What have they got between their ears? Obviously very little!

It's as bad in the UK. TV reportage of people who are supposed to be in lockdown, staying at home, are out in public parks sun bathing. Complete morons!!!!

Stay safe everyone, stay at home.
      Last edited by Tony Hillyard; 04-05-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

From what i've seen on TV, here it is mostly Generation Z and Millennials who think they are immune!!!
        "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Hang in there Tony, those idiots will eventually get their due.
          You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Originally posted by DaWizard View Post
            Hang in there Tony, those idiots will eventually get their due.
            I'm concerned that some of them will survive - and breed!

Comment

I don't know how well Vera Lynn is known in the US - I suspect not very well. She was an English singer, popular during the war. Here, she sings to air force men as a girl farewelling her sweetheart as he goes off to war. I find it quite moving. With us all being required to stay home, we are missing family and friends. Her words take on a new meaning. It is 1943.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5C4meGkNyc
              Last edited by Greynomad; 04-06-2020, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I know the song well. Thanks
                Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

awesome, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Greynomad View Post
                    I don't know how well Vera Lynn is known in the US - I suspect not very well. She was an English singer, popular during the war. Here, she sings to air force men as a girl farewelling her sweetheart as he goes off to war. I find it quite moving. With us all being required to stay home, we are missing family and friends. Her words take on a new meaning. It is 1943.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5C4meGkNyc
                    Thanks for posting. Vaguely remember hearing it before, do not know where. Perhaps on TV or a movie. It is a beautiful song with a beautiful voice, wish it was longer

Comment