Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grocery Store Apparel

Plague Mask.png
    I live IN Chicago, not the outlying area. I'm dead center in a hot-spot and was able to get this on loan from the local history museum- Plague, circa 1350. It is stuffed with horse hair and chicken feathers so it should be as good as the latest chinese N-95 masks.

The only question is do I wear it with or without a shroud?

Oh god, can you imagine how hot that would be..I just scored 75—N95 masks, mostly for my kids, kids co workers, who are on the front lines, and the shop

Figured I would share a picture of myself at Costco this morning. How do we keep our ears from folding forward It sure looks a lot better on that guy on the box Yes most of the N95 masks are made in China.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Here I am headed to the store. Didn’t have a mask so what do you think about my blasting hood

Jon.

"Inhale Confidence, Exhale Doubt"
      Adkins Week 7 -- Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        Oh god, can you imagine how hot that would be..I just scored 75—N95 masks, mostly for my kids, kids co workers, who are on the front lines, and the shop

Figured I would share a picture of myself at Costco this morning. How do we keep our ears from folding forward It sure looks a lot better on that guy on the box Yes most of the N95 masks are made in China.
        My what ears you have!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jwmckenzie View Post
          Here I am headed to the store. Didn’t have a mask so what do you think about my blasting hood
          I think you better stay home
          3 ~ Tudor's
          Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Jamey E View Post

My what ears you have!!
            I have to extend those suckers behind the head. tomorrows project. Had a headache after wearing that thing.. lol
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

F0460317-0B09-43FA-9B7D-37EB5AA10203.png
              3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Comment

Try 10 hours in Mopp 4 chemgear sometime.

Comment

I have to extend those suckers behind the head. tomorrows project. Had a headache after wearing that thing.. lol
                    Try staples Mitch. That’ll keep yer ears back!

Comment

I got an elastic band, then fastened it to the side straps. A farmers fix
                      3 ~ Tudor's
                      Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I got an elastic band, then fastened it to the side straps. A farmers fix
                        The farmers fix worked beautiful today in the shop. No more snail ears maybe I should go into the medical equipment field
                        3 ~ Tudor's
                        Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MikeK
                          Marvel vs Ampco Intake Oilers
                          by MikeK
                          There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in operation between the Original patented Marvel INVERSE oilers and the Ampco and other simple knockoffs that feed oil DIRECTLY proportional to engine vacuum. People often confuse the two as similar in function.

An inverse oiler (Only Marvel oilers) feed less oil when the manifold vacuum is high (cruising, idling) and more when the vacuum is less (accelerating,
                          12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
                        • BNCHIEF
                          Question for Mitch
                          by BNCHIEF
                          Will your computer know if we vote more than once asking for some friends in Russia.
                          05-04-2019, 06:09 AM
                        • MikeK
                          Track Width
                          by MikeK
                          Is there any original Ford spec for track width, the distance between the center of the left and right tires?
                          Is it identical front/rear or is there a slight difference?
                          Camber on the front spindles will change the tire contact center from the wheel center.

I could measure one of my A's and do some math to compensate for camber, but I'm looking for an exact Ford spec.
                          05-24-2017, 01:35 PM
                        • JohnB15632
                          Time between Priming and final coat
                          by JohnB15632
                          I am finally finished with stripping my A and all of its parts. I am getting ready to prime coat the A and all of its parts.
                          I found out today that the paint I am applying for the prime can be applied at 60 degrees F. The top coat can not be applied until the temperatures get above 75 degree F.

Question. If I get a couple of 60 deg days, I can prime. However, how long can the A...
                          03-21-2019, 10:29 AM
                        • MikeK
                          Inside my Model A Toolbox
                          by MikeK
                          As requested by e-mail-
                          These are my go-to Model A problem solvers.
                          09-12-2017, 09:49 PM
                        • Jordan
                          How much is it worth? Original 1928 Tudor
                          by Jordan
                          I have considered getting another Model A to tinker with for a little while now- but a school teacher I can only afford so much. I have ALWAYS wanted an "original" car to make into a "grapes of wrath" type vehicle to just have fun with. I almost got one last year- but someone else got to it literally 30 seconds before I did.

I found this 28 Tudor and the owner is asking...
                          02-07-2019, 09:42 AM
                        • BILL WILLIAMSON
                          MAFCAS' PICTURE OF THE WEEK
                          by BILL WILLIAMSON
                          Be SURE to look at MAFCAS' "PICTURE OF THE WEEK" at the bottom of their HOME page. It's Detroits' parade of Roadster Police Cars, hundreds & hundreds of them!----I "guess" they must have called the BIG PADDYWAGONS, when they made arrests???? They all ran "POLICE" heads & had the most modern Radio Communications Systems. Can't even IMAGINE cruising in them, in...
                          08-12-2018, 07:18 AM
                        • BRENT in 10-uh-C
                          POLL for a Model-A Workshop
                          by BRENT in 10-uh-C

Mitch and I have been talking some about this some, and now we’ll throw it out there to see what kind of responses we would have.

As some of you may remember, several years ago we held some 3-day Weekend Workshops (actually 3 consecutive years I think beginning in 2006 or 07??) where we met at my shop for fellowship and learning about how to ‘restore’ our Model-As....
                          11-27-2017, 03:34 PM
                        • Roadster Rich
                          Original Roadster Parts
                          by Roadster Rich
                          Just spent a full month clearing out my parents home, workshop and garage to sell the house (Mom passed away in December) and I got a real treat in the garage. Up above the joists I found these treasures. I remember when I worked on getting the car restored for me to use in high school and college, we trailered it from VT to MA to LaBarron Bonney to have it re-upholstered and a new roof. When we...
                          06-20-2019, 04:42 PM
                        • Denis4x4
                          A different turn signal question
                          by Denis4x4
                          I have a Signal-Stat 900 that works just fine. My problem is that there is a “buzzer” that you can barely hear even with engine off and the indicator light doesn’t grab my attention. In other words, I’m like the old lady in Florida that drives around with the blinkers on!

ideas??
                          04-12-2018, 05:53 PM
                        Working...
                        X