its starting to get to my wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its starting to get to my wife...

I asked her to toss the remote. She threw it overhand. From a stretch. She was 4 feet away. Good thing I ducked!
    http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
    A Happy Ending!
    by Mitch
    Winnipeg woman wins appeal to keep Model A planter in her yard

Liz Kitzul has won an appeal to keep her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford in her backyard.

A Winnipeg woman can keep the treasured remnants of her grandfather's 1928 Model A Ford, which she has converted into a planter in her back yard.

Liz Kitzul, known in the local car culture as "Hot Rod Liz"...
    10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
  • Hoogah
    Calling all southern Texans (with our without your hat!)
    by Hoogah
    I meant with OR without your hat (how come I can't edit the title??!!)

I am on the MARC Facebook group (as well as way too many other old car forums!). I am posting here in an attempt to help out another member of that group who posted about trying to tidy up her father's estate in McAllen TX (almost Mexico!), including a swag of Model A stuff. Apparently her dad was well regarded in...
    03-11-2020, 11:20 PM
  • 2manycars
    Another sad day at Bill's Place in the Country
    by 2manycars
    Some of you may remember that a few months ago I had to take my girlfriend to a nursing home, as I could no longer provide the care she needed in her deteriorating condition of Parkinson's disease. Well today I went to the home to say goodbye, as she is moving to a facility in Florida, in the community where her sister lives. My daughter will take her to the airport in the morning, as I could not...
    01-04-2019, 05:18 PM
  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Sarah's coming home gift.
    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
    As some of you know, my gal Sarah has been away this winter being poked and prodded, examined, felt up, rubbed and just about every indecency a lady can endure to make herself better looking and running for her man!!!! She'll be coming home soon so I got her a Welcome Home Darlin gift!!! If she returns pregnant, I'm hoping for a Roadster!!! ...
    02-02-2018, 10:44 AM
  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Better than ever before.............
    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
    Sarah is running now like she's never before. So much more power. Before she took hills but not like she's doing now. I accelerate at the bottom of a steep hill and she takes off. I have to watch my speedo to hold her back. She staying cool even in this heat I have and...……..she hasn't used a thimble of coolant and no foam/froth/bubbles. I might get to enjoy her now and...
    07-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Working...
X