Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus Facts from Johns Hopkins

Subject: Virus Facts from Johns Hopkins

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, [eyes], nasal [nose], or buccal mucosa [mouth/throat], changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).

By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything.

In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only -between 3 hours (fabric and porous),

-4 hours (copper and wood)

-24 hours (cardboard),

- 42 hours (metal) and

-72 hours (plastic).

But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.

They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.

* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL

Thank you for posting this!
    Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!

Comment

Interesting facts
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks for posting this - Best explanation I’ve seen or heard.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Captndan
          How to clean
          by Captndan
          Rusty radiator water stains from a concrete driveway?
          07-05-2017, 12:19 PM
        • Mitch
          Forum Rules and Limitations
          by Mitch
          Hi everyone!

Welcome to this exciting new section of the VFF for all modified Fords, from the Model T to the Y block era .
          This is where we can talk about and show our builds, and throw around our ideas.
          Everything from mild to wild is welcome here. Ratrods to Restorods, and everything in between.

Here, we respect original
          sheet metal. So please, no showing or
          06-01-2018, 08:53 PM
        • BRENT in 10-uh-C
          Someone asking to use your pictures to post onto their social-media page.
          by BRENT in 10-uh-C
          Two days ago I received an e-mail from a person that has started a Facebook page for Detailed Model-A pictures. He contacted me asking if he could use my pictures. He said he would give me credit for them (-which admittedly that is more than many posters do!) if I wanted. Now where this gets a little skewed in my view is here is what I asked him in a response;
          Dick that would be fine. Please
          02-01-2018, 09:30 AM
        • Mitch
          Vanpelt Sales Tech Info pages
          by Mitch
          Flathead Cylinder Head Torque Specifications
          02-09-2018, 06:47 AM
        • Bill G
          Nickel plating headlight buckets
          by Bill G
          Does anyone have the ability to nickel plate headlight buckets? Mine are in great physical shape with no dents, but they were painted black when I got them and I added a layer of black to that. I assume they started out as pickup buckets, but who knows.... Just wanting to see if they can be plated. '29 Twolite.

Bill G
          12-05-2019, 10:19 PM
        • JohnB15632
          Time between Priming and final coat
          by JohnB15632
          I am finally finished with stripping my A and all of its parts. I am getting ready to prime coat the A and all of its parts.
          I found out today that the paint I am applying for the prime can be applied at 60 degrees F. The top coat can not be applied until the temperatures get above 75 degree F.

Question. If I get a couple of 60 deg days, I can prime. However, how long can the A...
          03-21-2019, 10:29 AM
        • Mark Maron
          the BEST Turn signal system just got BETTER!!
          by Mark Maron
          S&M Electro Tech, Inc recently announced an upgrade/retrofit to their solid-state turn signal system (TSSWA4): now offers the option of automatic cancel by sensing the vehicle going around a corner. This is in addition to their other timeout options for automatic canceling, Those who purchased the TSSWA4 version (that's been on the market for several years) can get their module retrofitted by...
          02-08-2020, 12:21 PM
        • DaWizard
          Floorboard Removal
          by DaWizard
          Because it seems I am forever removing the floorboard of my '28 Tudor, and since the webbing around the edge needed replacing, I made the purchase of the webbing kit from a vendor and since I only needed to fix the front, I had some left over and decided to make an "easy pull strap" from the excess. So, the following pictures are what I did to make this pull strap. Because this lays flat...
          07-31-2018, 04:00 PM
        • Beauford
          Zenith Carb
          by Beauford
          So in the early stages I ran a Tilly carb. Always had to Muck with it and decided I would get Bert's to send me a fresh rebuilt Zenith. It had a letter saying what they did and test ran it on a Fordor if I remember. Well I had to adjust it as my engine didn't like there settings. Well 400 some miles later I have had it apart a half dozen times due to crap from gas tank causing be to clean and blow...
          05-07-2019, 06:07 PM
        • MikeK
          Marvel vs Ampco Intake Oilers
          by MikeK
          There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in operation between the Original patented Marvel INVERSE oilers and the Ampco and other simple knockoffs that feed oil DIRECTLY proportional to engine vacuum. People often confuse the two as similar in function.

An inverse oiler (Only Marvel oilers) feed less oil when the manifold vacuum is high (cruising, idling) and more when the vacuum is less (accelerating,
          12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
        Working...
        X